Elite visa

Hi there, I live in Thailand since almost 3 years but now I would be interested to apply for an elite visa for stay long term, also because am getting tired of tourist visa and crossing borders!. I am 26 years old, would be possible for apply for this type of visa?. PS. I have already applied for an Ed visa so I will be ok for one year but I would like to apply for elite visa after ed visa. Thanks for the answers.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Treat yerself to 20 years Thai Elite Visa at just one million baht.

https://www.thai-elite.com/

20 years is 2 million baht, 10 years is 1 million baht, but with those you also get yourself free medical checkups every year.  However there is an annual fee, 20,000 baht for the 20 year Elite Visa.

Picture

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I have just applied, and after signing the consent form, they have sent off my passport info to complete the background check which Mr. Russell Lim, who is the Thailand Elite sales agent, has indicated will take 2 to 3 months.  Additionally, he also indicated that there is no health insurance requirement with the Elite Visa.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dabhand said:

The chart does show a 20yr visa for 1m.

You are correct I was looking at the Grand package, which also includes golf, spa treatments and the annual health check that the other 20 year does not. The Grand Package runs roughly about $3,000 USD per year, and with what a Health Insurance plan would cost in the next few years is basically a trade off.  I have insurance through my Pension program for which I pay nothing and it also covers me here, but they will not accept it on my current O-A visa.

Edited by ThailandRyan

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

You are correct I was looking at the Grand package, which also includes golf, spa treatments and the annual health check that the other 20 year does not. The Grand Package runs roughly about $3,000 USD per year, and with what a Health Insurance plan would cost in the next few years is basically a trade off.  I have insurance through my Pension program for which I pay nothing and it also covers me here, but they will not accept it on my current O-A visa.

1M THB for 20 years - $1,500 per year. I spend almost that much on my work permit and extension. That is a solid deal for anyone under 50 years of age (over 50, I would opt for the retirement extension at $60 per year). Why pay the extra $1,500 (45k THB), when it seems like the extra "benefits" would never add up to that much money?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...