How many bottles of Spirits have you got in the cupboard?

ChipButty

There is a coffee shop / off - license near the Lake Ratchada Complex by Asoke that were selling wine and spirits yesterday (don't know the name as my mate works near there). Managed to order 2 bottles of gin and 2 bottles of whiskey that he is bringing round at 5pm. Sadly no beers ????

8 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Nice display Ive got some of that Havana club what is it never drank it before

No idea, i just buy them on my business trips, only drink beer. But now, as you may see in the bottom row, a bottle of Jack Daniels is empty, thanks to the ban on beer.

• Like 1

Actually In UK  although all the pubs are closed the Government made  alcohol sales in shops a PRIORITY  Necessity for public morale !!!!  HA HA  everyone here is  as high as a kite .

Thai government  is so wrong ,, lots of miserable sober people ....

I might survive, I still got almost half a bottle left of the 21 year old single malt highland whisky I bought about 25 years ago, and an unopened 1 liter 12 year old single malt a firend gave me as present six years ago; with that level of average strong alcohol consumption I presume it can last for another month...????

Wine :burp: however is a totally different matter, with only a single bottle left May may be a long month...????

Edited by khunPer