Biden to give first interview responding to sexual assault accusation

webfact

A post using content from another unapproved YouTube source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown

5 hours ago, DoctorG said:

You can be sure that the interview questions and answers will all be written out and vetted beforehand. It will be interesting to see how many times Joe will need to look down at his notes because he forgot the answer.

Of course. Thats why trump only goes on fox.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Biden is senile, corrupt and a pervert. What on earth are the Dems playing at ?

They think it will appeal to trump supporters. They do have form for supporting those traits, but in larger doses.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden has denied the accusation none of his staff at the time support the allegations mr vp Biden also wishes any and all records related to the allegation be released he also stated he’s not going to go after her ie law suits ect ect and Metisdead thanks for the heads up I dident know that’s a trigger I’ll refrain in the future 

• Thanks 1

Well, so what's the verdict of the public court?  I think it's a poor choice if he disallows a search of his records at the University of Delaware.  Since he didn't give a reasonable answer as to why he would refuse then it can only be perceived as having something to hide.  At least in my opinion.  I really don't care one way or the other.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-biden-this-is-an-open-book-there-is-nothing-for-me-to-hide-82865221937

11 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

Just use the rules the Democrats recently established and have the FBI look into Ms Reade's accusations, Biden's documents, interview corroborating witnesses and see if anything is there.

Yes, thats the usual course of action. She will have a problem though, she gave a big interview last year where she never mentioned anything about this. She just seems to have decided to upgrade her complaint very recently.

But for some crazy reason trump supporters consider this makes him unelectable even though trump is the king of inappropriate behavior.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Come on Joe she “should be given the benefit of the doubt.”

"What Joe Biden Didn’t Say in His Tara Reade Denial"

"The presumptive Democratic nominee dismissed his former staff assistant’s assault allegations in an interview this morning, but he tiptoed around answers that could paint him as a hypocrite".

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/05/bidens-tara-reade-answer/610954/

IMOP Tara should be heard in one of those conference rooms on camera, live, before the great debate! Call for a news conference with all those activist pretending to be reporters covering a preview for the debate!

Edited by riclag

11 hours ago, Mick501 said:

Geez, imagine if this guy was subjected to the same microscopic examination as President Trump.

He will be. Not in this interview (friendly to his cause)  but it's coming.

They will be polite and respecting for a while. That will all change when the debate comes.

Biden will be destroyed just prior to the election, I'm sure plans are in place already.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ukrules said:

He will be. Not in this interview (friendly to his cause)  but it's coming.

They will be polite and respecting for a while. That will all change when the debate comes.

Biden will be destroyed just prior to the election, I'm sure plans are in place already.

Sounds like a dream your having Biden will WIN BIGLY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

Come on Joe she “should be given the benefit of the doubt.”

"What Joe Biden Didn’t Say in His Tara Reade Denial"

"The presumptive Democratic nominee dismissed his former staff assistant’s assault allegations in an interview this morning, but he tiptoed around answers that could paint him as a hypocrite".

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/05/bidens-tara-reade-answer/610954/

IMOP Tara should be heard in one of those conference rooms on camera, live, before the great debate! Call for a news conference with all those activist pretending to be reporters covering a preview for the debate!

Notice your line cherry picked. That is always how a narrative is intended to draw out a slanting.

33 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

he is do you pay attention trump is just so much worst person

A view held by the Never Trumpers no matter how often Trumps successes expose the weakness and ineptitude of the previous government.   Four more years of loathing and tantrums to start again soon for them.   Gonna be hilarious to watch them give themselves coronaries because they don't get their own way.  

Comparison to a petulant child is completely apt to describe the actions of the Democratic  party and their supporters throughout the current administration.  And of course, just like the petulant child, they want to be in charge.

Off topic posts and replies have been removed.  Please be reminded this topic is about the following:

Biden to give first interview responding to sexual assault accusation

A post using content from an unapproved YouTube source and the replies have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

mika of msnbc fame asked biden if he would be willing to have the UD reveal his records to which biden said there is conversations with the POTUS and other conversations,speeches, meetings with putin,etc. that might be taken out of context!

mika said ,why not just have a search of Tara Reade's name in the Delaware records ,not the archive records in the senate, as biden searches for a response lol.  "There is no personnel records in there, there is nothing there, not there", and then he stumbles, "I, I, I,you know, I just don't know what your point is your tryin to make" ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seu_C08yAAM

source MSNBC

How convenient imop the UD  is still curating the papers after  almost 10 years and then   are supposed to be revealed after 2 years of being sealed after  retiring from public office.

"Biden said in an interview with MSNBC Friday morning that  his papers at the University of Delaware will remain sealed because they could become political "fodder" during his presidential campaign.
"The idea that they would all be made public while I was running for office can be taken out of context," Biden said. He added that the documents would cover topics like meetings with foreign heads of state".

OH,the above statement ,so reeks of the shoe on the other foot!! IMOP

"But while the archive at the University of Delaware might not include any complaint filed by Ms Reade herself, it contains contemporaneous memos, meeting notes, and other documents that could show whether or not Mr Biden or his staff discussed Ms Reade's allegation at the time".

When mika was offering a solution to transparency she told biden ,why can't you form a committee to look into it,biden says "who does that search"!

I can offer up a organization ,my idea is The "Me To" movement,just a thought,hell I don't even know how independent they are.

Edited by riclag

On 5/1/2020 at 7:27 AM, sirineou said:

No i have not,

I heard of a person say that her daughter had problems with a prominent Senator. that woman did not identify herself , who her daughter was or who the senator or what the problem was. Even if that person was to be positively identified to be Tara Reade's mother it is still no proof that it happened only that she told her mother that she left her job because she had problems with her boss. at the interview there was a panel that discussed alternative options other than going to the press yet Tara Reade chose not to exercise any of them. 

Maybe you didn't hear about her mother's interview because CNN disappeared it?? 

https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-deletes-evidence-of-bidens-alleged-assault

2 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

Maybe you didn't hear about her mother's interview because CNN disappeared it?? 

https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-deletes-evidence-of-bidens-alleged-assault

No,   I have heard the telephone call on the Larry King show from from a variety of sources, none of them identifies the caller as her mother, Please provide a link where the caller was identified as her mother by anyone other than her? 

Furthermore the caller did not make any accusations of sexual misconduct, or identify the alleged offender of the unspecified offences  as Biden. 

Very flimsy evidence if you would ask me that would not see the light of day in any court of law.

I am anxiously awaiting for that link!!  please hurry I don't know how long I can hold my breath.

Regardless of whether this digital assault actually took place or not, Biden can assure the voters he is quite safe now. His dementia is rapidly setting in and soon he won't even be able to remember what women were for. 

10 hours ago, Mick501 said:

A view held by the Never Trumpers no matter how often Trumps successes expose the weakness and ineptitude of the previous government.   Four more years of loathing and tantrums to start again soon for them.   Gonna be hilarious to watch them give themselves coronaries because they don't get their own way.  

Comparison to a petulant child is completely apt to describe the actions of the Democratic  party and their supporters throughout the current administration.  And of course, just like the petulant child, they want to be in charge.

It’s funney in a sad way as the trump supporters desperately try to make something of this it’s a nothing burger as Biden said go ahead make it public an open book how refreshing after mr stonewaller in chief and mr mick501 I rember what Obama’s administration started with the Great Recession he and his TEAM of experts pulled us out of that debacle now mr trump is presiding over the biggest economic debacle in our history and it’s just getting started no sir I don’t see the success you post about quite the opposite imo in every sense of the word

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Thingamabob said:

Biden is senile, corrupt and a pervert. What on earth are the Dems playing at ?

He is a better choice than Hilary. Not that I would vote for any of them and I am a male chauvinist, Hilary is something else. 

• Sad 1

Trump supporters are absolutely desperate to make something of this whilst conveniently 'forgetting' the 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. 25!! He's known to have paid 'hush' money to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and rumours abound of many other pay offs. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/18/fbi-tied-donald-trump-michael-cohen-hush-money-payments-stormy-daniels/1757820001/ 

And you talk of Biden's 'senility' whilst every day we get evidence of Trumps growing insanity. The man can hardly string a coherent sentance together but yeh, Biden has a problem.

You guys will do anything to deflect from your Beloved Leader and I'm afraid it's just getting old and very worn.

• Thanks 1