CA County Walks Back Plans To Separate Families And Force People Into *Quarantine Centers*

After originally stating they would take Americans and put them into internment camps, er, *quarantine centers*, Ventura County Democrat says he "misspoke". What is far more likely is he finally found the tipping point, heard from a lot of outraged Americans and was forced to walk back his dreams of locking up innocent Americans- even as the county releases actual criminals.

"I either misspoke or it was misinterpreted – I’ll take the blame of having misspoke,” Levin said. “Yesterday, at this conference, at the Board of Supervisors, I gave people the impression that if you were isolated, you would be taken out of your home and put into a hotel room or a motel room or sequestered in some other way.”

Yeah, ya think?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-ventura-county-coronavirus-forcibly-removed-homes-quarantine

Reminds me of another shameful time in US history:

internment-camp-600x314.jpg

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

So this thread is really about nothing. 

No, it's about something. It's about totalitarian thugs finally finding some resistance from the people. What, you suddenly don't care about people being separated from their families?

• Like 1

Good on Americans for taking a stand against this abominable idea, which if put in practice, would carry us straight back to the stone age.

Unfortunately, some people are still apparently unaware of the danger which is threatening the lives of everyone.

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

No, it's about something. It's about totalitarian thugs finally finding some resistance from the people. What, you suddenly don't care about people being separated from their families?

But they arent. It never happened. Nothing burger.

Nice to see you dont agree with children being seperated.

Edited by Sujo

18 minutes ago, Sujo said:

But they arent. It never happened. Nothing burger.

Nice to see you dont agree with children being seperated.

Of course I agree with separating familes- when people are incarcerated for illegal or suspected illegal activity.

2 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Reminds me of another shameful time in US history:

Mr. Apologist.

Saying like this makes you feel like saint and great, doesn't it?

Become a hero at someone's expense. 

Edited by Retarded

2 minutes ago, Retarded said:

Mr. Apologist.

Saying like this makes you feel like saint and great, doesn't it?

Become a hero at someone's expense. 

Nah, I'm no saint. Nor do I feel like one. And I'm certainly am no hero. That is a word way too overused. However, I would encourage you to either vacate the topic or post something on topic.

56 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Since the parents aren't suspected of any crime.

How can you know this?  Surely some are wanted felons, parole violators, minorities, people who disagree with DT, and others who pose threats to the current order of things.  How do you know some of those Japanese were not spies?  If you are going to be pro-authoritarian then stick to the program, you want America to be great again, right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

How can you know this?  Surely some are wanted felons, parole violators, minorities, people who disagree with DT, and others who pose threats to the current order of things.  How do you know some of those Japanese were not spies?  If you are going to be pro-authoritarian then stick to the program, you want America to be great again, right?

Suspected criminals are taken to jail, not *quarantine centers*. Pretty basic stuff.