Pence keeping his distance from Trump for a few days - White House

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Pence keeping his distance from Trump for a few days

Don’t the official guidelines say that when you have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive, you have to self-quarantine for two weeks? Or doesn’t this apply to Pence? Because if he stays away from Trump for just a few days, he might still be contagious afterwards. But what the hey, just roll the dice and see where they may fall, right? That seems to be the overall ‘leitmotiv’ of that three ring circus in the WH anyway.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Don’t the official guidelines say that when you have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive, you have to self-quarantine for two weeks? Or doesn’t this apply to Pence? Because if he stays away from Trump for just a few days, he might still be contagious afterwards. But what the hey, just roll the dice and see where they may fall, right? That seems to be the overall ‘leitmotiv’ of that three ring circus in the WH anyway.

Pence is special.  Supposedly the new WH protocol is for Trump and everyone that comes in contact with him to be tested every single day. So unlike everyone else, maybe they don't have to quarantine (wear masks, social distance etc)   https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/07/coronavirus-trump-says-tests-are-overrated-but-will-get-tested-daily.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Misty said:

Pence is special.  Supposedly the new WH protocol is for Trump and everyone that comes in contact with him to be tested every single day. So unlike everyone else, maybe they don't have to quarantine (wear masks, social distance etc)   https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/07/coronavirus-trump-says-tests-are-overrated-but-will-get-tested-daily.html

Pence is special. True dat!

12 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

And even more so should probably do remote press conferences when imbecilic news journos looking for their 5 minutes of fame remove their masks to scream at

Trump is a racist, his dad was a racist, arrested at a Klu Klux Clan rally in queens in 1927 - robed and all. This apple has not fallen far and in the words of Sherlock Holmes (or to paraphrase) it is the only explanation for his behaviour to date that fits. An aside to this, and relevant to the mess this administration has made of initially shrugging off the severity of Covid 19, his grandfather died as a result of the Spanish flu in 1918. Donald, being such a keen student of history and widely read, seems to not think it pertinent? I doubt this reporter was seeking any ‘minutes of fame’ - a valid question to someone ill equipped to cope with such an inquiry (he seemingly cannot stand others in the limelight) produced a ridiculous response. When questioned about this response, he spat the dummy and took his bat and ball and went home. Just as any person with a mental age of 5 or so would do. 

• Like 2

Let me get this straight - Pence is tested every day, DT is tested every day, everyone who comes in contact with them is tested every day?  It would seem this administration understands the importance of testing, they just don't give a sh*t about the citizens.

• Like 2

The deep state of TVF showing their true existence within the first 15 posts. It's like the former Obama brown hands petitioning for B Barr to be expelled. Sad sad. 

Edited by hugocnx
didn't

Enjoy your break from the lunatic, Pencey.  And, hey, when you're wearing your mask he can't tell when you're grimacing at all his insane statements like drinking bleach to clean out the virus.  Or, sticking a high-powered flashlight in a convenient orifice to kill the virus with light.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, J Town said:

Let me get this straight - Pence is tested every day, DT is tested every day, everyone who comes in contact with them is tested every day?  It would seem this administration understands the importance of testing, they just don't give a sh*t about the citizens.

Let me get this straight, you believe everything you read? or yet more anti Trump rhetoric, from the wounded liberals/lefties?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CGW said:

Let me get this straight, you believe everything you read? or yet more anti Trump rhetoric, from the wounded liberals/lefties?

Which part of his post is untrue.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KhaoYai said:

I don't know why Pence is so worried. If he gets the virus he can simply inject himself with disinfectant.

Yeah but he will need trump to shine the torch up his kaiber pass.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

I don't know why Pence is so worried. If he gets the virus he can simply inject himself with disinfectant.

Vaccine? they have a vaccine? 

8 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Pence, who claimed "smoking does'nt kill" leads the coronavirus task force, nothing to worry about 

• Like 1