Nonthaburi police arrest foreigner in cocaine sting - no travel history or passport found

rooster59

33 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

But as officers revealed themselves outside the gas station toilets

didn't that happen to George Michael .. or was it inside .. 

Do you mean in the biblical sense?

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Cocaine, and with the dreads he appears to possibly be an African American.  I would say he smuggled himself in with the stash, probably a Crip or a Blood gang member, but then that's just speculation on my part...

Sure like only African Americans have dreads and cocaine :cheesy: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Cocaine, and with the dreads he appears to possibly be an African American.  I would say he smuggled himself in with the stash, probably a Crip or a Blood gang member, but then that's just speculation on my part...

Speculation?  Jesus...that's speculation and a half!

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:
3 hours ago, Buddha Pist said:

An African American? Really? More like stupidity on your part.

He looks to me like one of the thugs from South Central Los Angeles, and instead of calling them racist names, we called them African Americans, so if you think you know better then please enlighten me....

At first you said that you were speculating, now you're asking him if he "knows better than you".  You don't know anything, you're speculating, wildly, so he couldn't know any less than you!    Maybe in your next post you'll be speculating on his name and address?

• Like 1

Its always fun to get a rise from those that want to always be perfect, act perfect, or infect others with there perfect views, while my views are as I said speculation based upon 35 years in law enforcement as a drug interdiction officer, commander and instructor, but then I never claimed he is an AA, I said it appears he is.   Then we have the WP article I linked and it says "The order says Jews can be considered to have been targeted on the basis of their nationality or race as Jews", so I am just stating facts in print"., which in a court of law are weighed judiciously.  However the actual orders states "Discrimination against Jews may give rise to a Title VI violation when the discrimination is based on an individual’s race, color, or national origin".  

It is very easy I see to upset those that live in what they believe are glass houses.  Live, Love and Learn..... 

As of yet the gentleman in question has not been identified, so we have no idea where he is from, and for all we know he could be of mixed Thai heritage.  What I do know for a fact is that up until just a few years ago the facts I listed as to who moves narcotics here was in fact correct.......

Edited by ThailandRyan

20 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Its always fun to get a rise from those that want to always be perfect, act perfect, or infect others with there perfect views, while my views are as I said speculation based upon 35 years in law enforcement as a drug interdiction officer, commander and instructor, but then I never claimed he is an AA, I said it appears he is.   Then we have the WP article I linked and it says "The order says Jews can be considered to have been targeted on the basis of their nationality or race as Jews", so I am just stating facts in print"., which in a court of law are weighed judiciously.  However the actual orders states "Discrimination against Jews may give rise to a Title VI violation when the discrimination is based on an individual’s race, color, or national origin".  

It is very easy I see to upset those that live in what they believe are glass houses.  Live, Love and Learn..... 

As of yet the gentleman in question has not been identified, so we have no idea where he is from, and for all we know he could be of mixed Thai heritage.  What I do know for a fact is that up until just a few years ago the facts I listed as to who moves narcotics here was in fact correct.......

As a "drug interdiction officer, commander and instructor" you should know that the guy could come from at least 10 other countries but you seem to know the city, so that is laughable. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

As a "drug interdiction officer, commander and instructor" you should know that the guy could come from at least 10 other countries but you seem to know the city, so that is laughable. 

Looking like, appearing to be and actually being from are of course completely different things now aren't they, but then you knew that.  It is always nice when someone reads into a comment and makes it out to be what they believe.....

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It was just an identity and a religion, but then some bright eyed and bushy tale individual decided that it was a Race when he signed an executive order....not my idea, but it has caused many people to question it....Now being an Israeli, that is a Race...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-combating-anti-semitism

It goes along with the way drug arrests are also documented.  They are by documented by Race, Location and unfortunately leads people to associate one race type with types of crimes, or laziness...etc

Being Israeli is a race? Gosh darn, you're clueless. The LA police department must be real hard up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

He looks to me like one of the thugs from South Central Los Angeles, and instead of calling them racist names, we called them African Americans, so if you think you know better then please enlighten me....

Most Americans say  Black , we know their American  in America , just like I’m not Irish American 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

he appears to possibly be an African American

When a european leave in Thailand,

he is still an european, he not become an european asian.

Why have to mix 2 continents for one person ?

(and why for black people only ?)

All white american people come europe, but they are just called american (not european american)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Looking like, appearing to be and actually being from are of course completely different things now aren't they, but then you knew that.  It is always nice when someone reads into a comment and makes it out to be what they believe.....

What are you trying to say here?

14 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

and with the dreads he appears to possibly be an African American

eh? what a daft, narrow minded thing to say