Meeting Your Next Thai Lady

cal-mike

Hello Thai Visa Members,

Is there a place out there to meet or chat with Thai ladies without paying those membership fees?

Maybe this is a common question so please forgive a new user to this site...

Any answer would be appreciated....

Thanks!

cal-mike

Edited by cal-mike

I suppoe it depends on what you want to meet them for? As Britmaveric so succinctly put it. Thailand would be your best bet. Don't be one of those who think that any Thai woman is up for it :o . An unfortunate incident took place in Pattaya recently.

without paying those membership fees?

you are really starting off on the wrong foot here.

cheap guys dont get very far with the ladies here , especially cheapness like yours.

you've got to show some spirit.

i didnt know they had trailer parks in california.

Bamboo telegraph is the cheapest and most charming means for Thai ladies to chat with fellows. Get out of the chair and hit the trail. Get out and socialize.

Not in Thailand? Do a search if you really need help. Plenty of " I wanna meet Thai babes" chats with bells and whistles for free. :D See the ads all over. :D

:o

Wrong forum probably. Everybody knows that TV members originally met their better halves at the art galleries, opera houses, or on research teams trying to find a cure for cancer, or similarly noble / notable ventures. :o

Wrong forum probably. Everybody knows that TV members originally met their better halves at the art galleries, opera houses, or on research teams trying to find a cure for cancer, or similarly noble / notable ventures. :D

Don't forget the Parliament. :o

Wrong forum probably. Everybody knows that TV members originally met their better halves at the art galleries, opera houses, or on research teams trying to find a cure for cancer, or similarly noble / notable ventures. :D

you could also enroll in any university offering degrees in advanced quantum physics, as many TV members also met their wives while both studying there.

BB

What does the OP mean by "those membership fees"?

Does he mean buying the lady a drink or two, taking her to dinner a couple of times, going to the movies etc?

Or does he mean membership fees for those highly respectable :o VIP lounges and karaoke places.

Or does he mean bar fines? :D

Does he mean buying the lady a drink or two, taking her to dinner a couple of times, going to the movies etc?

Or does he mean membership fees for those highly respectable :o VIP lounges and karaoke places.

I think he's talking about dating agency membership fees.

you could also enroll in any university offering degrees in advanced quantum physics, as many TV members also met their wives while both studying there.

BB

Stephen Hawking calls my missus up for advice at least once a week. Sometimes disturbing her research into teleportation and time-travel.

I think OP's reference of membership fees are those that are related/chargeable in internet dating sites. You need to pay for membership inorder to contact/message other lady members.

Hello Thai Visa Members,

Is there a place out there to meet or chat with Thai ladies without paying those membership fees?

Believe it or not Mike, In Thailand you can meet Thai women, if you go to a Church in Thailand, you will meet Thai people that go to Church, if you go to Bars, you will meet Thai people that go to Bars.

Where would you meet women in your own country?

Stephen Hawking calls my missus up for advice at least once a week. Sometimes disturbing her research into teleportation and time-travel.

Yea, he's a slippery customer that one, always calling our laboratory at the wrong moment. Still, she likes to help him out a bit.

I sympathise with you mate.

Several online sites. Especially Thai language ones, but also English language ones. Then there's Skype, MSN etc.

So I think the internet is the best by far. Spend some more time on community / portal / friendship sites.

Hmmm, I don't know:

- Thai restaurants

- Thai grocery stores

- Thai bookstores

- Thai cinemas

- Thai shopping malls

Do you see a pattern here?

Now, that is where you can find them - the next step actually involves... (drumroll) TALKING to them.

Of course, as was succinctly pointed out by the first responded - Thailand may be a good start.

without paying those membership fees?

you are really starting off on the wrong foot here.

cheap guys dont get very far with the ladies here , especially cheapness like yours.

you've got to show some spirit.

i didnt know they had trailer parks in california.

Give the guy a break. You don't have to be a retired false teeth maker to be able to get far with the ladies. Money is not the most important thing in life.

Hmmm, I don't know:

- Thai restaurants

- Thai grocery stores

- Thai bookstores

- Thai cinemas

- Thai shopping malls

Do you see a pattern here?

Now, that is where you can find them - the next step actually involves... (drumroll) TALKING to them.

Of course, as was succinctly pointed out by the first responded - Thailand may be a good start.

Daft Duck, It's pretty obvious he means on the internet.

where did i hear this: no money no honey

mustta been a bad dream

If you hear your Thai lady friend saying that run a mile!!!!

That or "same same"

Only prostitutes say that. The guy didn't say he was wanting Thai women for sex.

Edited by Neeranam

where did i hear this: no money no honey

mustta been a bad dream

If you hear your Thai lady friend saying that run a mile!!!!

That or "same same"

Only prostitutes say that. The guy didn't say he was wanting Thai women for sex.

My Thai lady says those things albeit in a joking manner and we have a laugh together about bargirls saying it to their customers. BUT.... she's not a bargirl, but a well to do and respected business owner. Don't listen to 'Neeranam', it's bullsh*t for him to generalise like that.........

Edited by wadsy

or "same same" Only prostitutes say that.

:D I've heard plenty of thai ladies say this, and they weren't prostitutes. :o

Maybe ladies say it in Pattaya as they're exposed to so many prostitutes.

Hmmmmmmmmm funny never mentioned Patters, however at any rate heard it in BKK. :D

Hmmmmmmmmm funny never mentioned Patters, however at any rate heard it in BKK. :D

Wouldn't have been near Subway would it?

I always picture this old timer with a limp who used to say it all the time. She worked in a bar called Thermae, which was well away from all the bar girl areas. She was a lady.

Edited by Neeranam

Wouldn't have been near Subway would it?

I always picture this old timer with a limp who used to say it all the time. She worked in a bar called Thermae, which was well away from all the bar girl areas. She was a lady.

No Subway in sight mate, actually at a spot on the RCA. :D