Citizens frown at NACC decision clearing Prawit in luxury watch case

webfact

3 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

the luxury items were not on the list of his Bt87.4-million wealth declared to the NACC in September 2014. 

And how, other than through total corruption, does a military man amass a wealth of Bt87.4-million???

Suppose when you add the double salary, military  and government official, and the government provided home, and quite possibly the BMW, if he was on the recipient's list?

(There was a swathe of them purchased several years ago for high ranking officials, but the whereabouts are a bit vague now) and add the government vehicle. 

Wonder who does his tax return?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Did anyone else notice,after spotted wearing expensive

watches, he started wearing clothes with longer sleeves.

regards worgeordie

Not so, he had his arms surgically shortened.

Look on the bright side. When he retires he will be moored at the mouth of the Chaophaya River as a warning buoy.

11 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Suppose when you add the double salary, military  and government official, and the government provided home, and quite possibly the BMW, if he was on the recipient's list?

(There was a swathe of them purchased several years ago for high ranking officials, but the whereabouts are a bit vague now) and add the government vehicle. 

Wonder who does his tax return?

His mum

• Haha 2

Is his mother still alive? She must be knocking on a bit if she is. If she is not, how can he explain away the ring as being his mother's? Surely, if she has kicked the proverbial bucket, that ring is now his property. I understand that when you die, you do not retain ownership of your property. I seem to recall many people saying "You can't take it with you!"

8 hours ago, Thechook said:

He's mother must have really chubby fingers and has he returned these watches to the friend who's name he couldn't remember.

The  Dead friend  hasn't  asked for them back yet and call me  cynical but I don't  think he/she will.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Are we adhering to the rule of law or do we simply use it to favour some influential people?,

This is not only Thai's fate. 

Around the world you can see that there is always special laws for the HiSo. 

See UK the last days!! ????

• Like 2

7 hours ago, YetAnother said:

he can't be seriously asking this question; this is thailand; there is no rule of law; only favorites and all-others

That's why after 5 years in Thailand corruption really <deleted> me off .

9 hours ago, Thechook said:

He's mother must have really chubby fingers and has he returned these watches to the friend who's name he couldn't remember.

And if the friends were politicians had they declared them on there wealth reporting list.

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

Is his mother still alive? She must be knocking on a bit if she is. If she is not, how can he explain away the ring as being his mother's? Surely, if she has kicked the proverbial bucket, that ring is now his property. I understand that when you die, you do not retain ownership of your property. I seem to recall many people saying "You can't take it with you!"

She must have had man hands 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Thechook said:

sounds reasonable. ???? It's the Thai way, if you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar lie,lie and lie,, no matter how absurd the lie might be, then you don't lose face.

Like the response from the government regarding wearing motorbike helmets. When being criticised by an International organisation (cant remember who) on having the worse safety record in the world and being challenged on why they don't enforce the law the response was,,, "It is not as important for Thai people to wear helmets because we have genetically harder skulls the other countries". People still don't believe me when I tell them about that one. There are many others, ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sambum said:

Quite! And I don't know, or have ever heard of  anyone borrowing watches off a friend - especially when they're well off - they have their own - don't they?

A better lie when being challenged by the image of him wearing the watch and ring would have been,,,, "that's not me".????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Many years ago it used to be kiss my feet. 

Now its kiss my ring...

(Or my mothers ring).

Is that about this post? Or a special Thai initiation to some sort of sex club? 

• Haha 1