Thai woman stabs her boyfriend after he grabbed her throat - he is pronounced dead at Bangkok condo

webfact

Thai woman stabs her boyfriend after he grabbed her throat - he is pronounced dead at Bangkok condo

3pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police were called to Building A of an eight story condominium in Pahonyothin Road Soi 67 early yesterday morning after a fight between a couple left a 32 year old fitness trainer dead.

Khatawut - who also owned a motorcycle parts dealership - was found at 5 am dead in a pool of blood outside the condo building with a stab wound to his right leg. 

On the fourth floor there was a lot of blood and inside a room police took a 3 - 4 inch fruit paring knife into evidence. 

The person responsible was 33 year old female Rungthida Ramanu who was waiting for police. She had had a relationship with the victim for eight years.

She said that on Sunday morning her boyfriend had asked her about a missing necklace that subsequently she was unable to find. 

Sunday evening he went out drinking with friends and returned at 10 pm. They both went to sleep side by side.

However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called her after he saw a Facebook post from her and he was concerned for her. 

The new boyfriend woke up after overhearing their conversation and a violent confrontation ensued in which the victim grabbed the throat of the woman.

Unable to fight back she went into the kitchen to get the knife and he was stabbed. 

He fled the room but despite calls to relatives to help him he died at the condo before he could be taken to hospital. 

Rungthida is in custody. Sanook mentioned no charges as yet in their report of the incident. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-06-09

12 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Unable to fight back... She ran away, grabbed a knife, ran back, and dude was stabbed? 

Its  ok remember that other woman's  excuse was she didnt think such a  small  knife  would  kill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

This entire incident was instigated by one thing: social media.

Facebook.

It's quite amazing (in a bad way) how much importance Thais put to social media (Facebook in particular). I've had girls start arguments (and even get violent) over other girls liking my posts - even if they were strictly friends - in their mind any other girl is someone I'm sleeping with, even if she's 5000 miles away and it's literally not possible. My last (ex) girlfriend would start arguments over the smallest <deleted> like not making my relationship status public, it got so ridiculous that I stopped posting completely because every time I did she'd find a reason to get upset. Well, she certainly earned that breakup, lol.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, steven100 said:
38 minutes ago, webfact said:

with a stab wound to his right leg

33 minutes ago, steven100 said:

he died of a stab wound to his leg .....  ?  too much loss of blood  ?

Ever heard of the femoral artery? Have you ever heard of Damilola Taylor?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, steven100 said:

he died of a stab wound to his leg .....  ?  too much loss of blood  ?

Femoral artery probably.  Big artery supplying blood to the leg.

• Thanks 1

My wife refuses to friend me on FB because she says she doesn't want any of her female friends to be able to see my FB page. Thai jealousy is a special thing. But, it's not unfounded. Someone posted a survey research study that suggested that Thai women cheat at the rate of around 70% (which is higher than in the U.S. where it's something like 40%). Thai men even higher. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

This entire incident was instigated by one thing: social media.

Facebook.

Glad I will never have any of it.

Yep, I go with you. Time to sue the worlds biggest Zucker.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JCP108 said:

My wife refuses to friend me on FB because she says she doesn't want any of her female friends to be able to see my FB page.

Consider yourself lucky, and your wife wise. It doesn't matter what you do, your wife's friends will always criticize you, better not to give them any reason to talk about you at all.

He couldn't say a word, it's all her story. Ex boyfriend calls her after 8 years? Early morning? That would tick off anyone. He gets upset, maybe grabs her by the throat, she breaks free, or he lets go. She walks to kitchen and gets a knife, although she;s free and could have left. Or did he follow her, and she beat him to the game, grabbed the knife, he grabs her again, she tries to stab him but arms were down so she stabs any place she can reach, which is leg with femoral artery. Or, since nothing more was said, she was on phone, went to kitchen and got the knife,, because he was mad at her, but was too drunk to do anything, and she stabs him in bed. He gets up, calls family for help, but loses too much blood and passes out, then expires before help could arrive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, JCP108 said:

But, it's not unfounded. Someone posted a survey research study that suggested that Thai women cheat at the rate of around 70%

Who done the survey? ...not doubting your figures, just cant imagine Thai girls owning up to cheating.......

5 hours ago, JCP108 said:

My wife refuses to friend me on FB because she says she doesn't want any of her female friends to be able to see my FB page. Thai jealousy is a special thing. But, it's not unfounded. Someone posted a survey research study that suggested that Thai women cheat at the rate of around 70% (which is higher than in the U.S. where it's something like 40%). Thai men even higher. 

my ex did not want to friend me, as she was a psychotic narcissist and did not want anybody to be informed about her crazy abnormal behavior, even AGAINST her own child !