Why do you continue to live in Thailand

4MyEgo

On 6/26/2020 at 8:16 AM, izod10 said:

Medical I go to India,far and away cheaper and better than Thailand,quicker treatment timings too than UK,   pull

How's that working out with minimal international travel except for returning nationals, and no entry into Thailand?

India is a coronavirus time bomb.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I felt I was wasting my time until I actually got to working for a living. IMO about 5% of what I learned during the tertiary part of my education was actually useful when I got to the coalface.

I'll take your word on it. I never worked in a mine. Sounds like world's dirtiest jobs. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

this Black Lives Matter silliness is also happening in your Australia. 

All around the world for that matter.

Australia has had a problem with the indigenous people since 1770 when Captain James Cook stole their land, but careful trying to explain their grief to an Ozzie who has a chain around his ankles which goes all the way back to England ????

• Sad 1

On 6/11/2020 at 9:22 AM, soalbundy said:

so now you are an immigrant

I born immigrant and probably I go dead immigrant, the life immigrant is more funny and not bored same my country. I hate cold and ice, and Thailand is a land blessed by god with every good that the earth gives, fruit and food all year round. Only I am concerned with the pollution that is increasing and that could make me leave if it gets worse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ICELANDMAN said:

I born immigrant and probably I go dead immigrant, the life immigrant is more funny and not bored same my country. I hate cold and ice, and Thailand is a land blessed by god with every good that the earth gives, fruit and food all year round. Only I am concerned with the pollution that is increasing and that could make me leave if it gets worse.

Just  avoid Chaing Mai and BKK.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

Hua Hin also has a few months a year a great pollution too, I am seriously considering settling in Ranong where it rains a lot but does not bother me, I like to "dance in the rain"

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

49 minutes ago, ICELANDMAN said:

Hua Hin also has a few months a year a great pollution too, I am seriously considering settling in Ranong where it rains a lot but does not bother me, I like to "dance in the rain"

The Thai Ladies from Rangong are quite pleasant , unlike the Pattaya lot

• Haha 1