Schools, colleges, theme parks set to reopen under 4th phase easing on June 15

webfact

12 hours ago, petedk said:

Yes, I downloaded a QR code reader many years ago when QR codes started appearing.

It opens up a camera. You hold the camera in front of the QR code photo. The website link appears on the phone. Click and you are take to Thaichana website where you have the choice "Check in" or "check out". Easy.

Actually, for many phones (at least iphone and my current android phone), absolutely no need to download anything, including a QR reader.

Simply do the following: open your camera, point it at the QR code from a close distance.  In a couple of seconds a link appears just below the QR.  Click with your finger and viola!  Could not possibly be easier. (first time asks for English or Thai). 

Most places don't even really check these days, so I normally just take out the phone, pretend to point it at the QR and stroll in for the temp check.

Edited by eppic

On 6/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, Dart12 said:

water bottles with vodka work very well during these times ????

Tonic water, and Gin , add a slice of lemon, in a water bottle.

Problem solved ..

Edited by elliss

On 6/11/2020 at 11:16 PM, eppic said:

Actually, for many phones (at least iphone and my current android phone), absolutely no need to download anything, including a QR reader.

Simply do the following: open your camera, point it at the QR code from a close distance.  In a couple of seconds a link appears just below the QR.  Click with your finger and viola!  Could not possibly be easier. (first time asks for English or Thai). 

Most places don't even really check these days, so I normally just take out the phone, pretend to point it at the QR and stroll in for the temp check.

I didn't know that. I'll give it a try.

I disagree about most places not checking. Most places check that at the same time as taking your temperature.

On 6/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, robblok said:

Of course it makes sense that bars cant open, because you don't wear a mask in a bar and drink alcohol that makes people get closer still. Bars are made to socialize so it makes sense. Of course not to the alcohol loving crowd. 

Bars with girl make even less sense as you girls will spread the virus more and more as they have many customers. I can understand if bars without girls start up a bit but still bars will not stick to the rules its a given. 

Movie theaters they leave seats free and you need masks. I went to the market all were wearing masks. That will just not happen in bars. 

I get it guys you need your girls and alcohol but that does not make it safe. Just wishing it to be true does not make it true.

I went to a shopping center near BTS Ekamai yesterday. 

Some restaurants practiced social distancing, but many didn't and had 4 people sitting together at a table.

The tables in front of the supermarket and next to the small vendors all had cardboard partitions and red crosses on the seats to make people sit apart. Many simply ignored all this and sat 4 together, some customers even removed the partition completely.

On top of that many staff walking around the center were not wearing masks.

On check out I clicked all the "No" boxes in the Thaichana survey.