In London skirmishes, suspected far-right protester is rescued

rooster59

5 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

This was a terror attack nothing to do with BLM or Antifa. I presume your American, keep your guns and politics we don't need the influence in our country.

if I remember correctly the member is actually from the UK.

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

As has been explained to you many, many times, at the BLM demos, 230 arrests have been made and the police have released 35 images of people wanted for criminal damage   https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-20/black-lives-matter-protests-london/

At the 'protect the statues' demo, over 100 arrests were made. You make it sound like the police just idly sat by whilst criminal activity took place yet the number of arrests immediately negate that argument.

Stop trying to fit YOUR bias into YOUR narrative. The facts tell a different story. 

We are talking about whether the police can pick and choose what laws they enforce .

That hasnt been explained to me many many times and I dont have any bias or narrative .

Can police ignore law breakers or did the oath they took, requires them to uphold the law ?

That is the question, no biasness  there

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

There was still thousands and plenty going on around other cities, including 500 in Glasgow. That's a lot more than these far-right and football hooligans could ever muster

That is highly likely to cause a rise on Corvid infections in the UK , which will prolong Thailands ban on Brits entering Thailand

19 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

We are talking about whether the police can pick and choose what laws they enforce .

That hasnt been explained to me many many times and I dont have any bias or narrative .

Can police ignore law breakers or did the oath they took, requires them to uphold the law ?

Police discretionary powers have already been explained to you. By an expert no less.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

The discussion is still on going , would you mind staying out the discussion ?

No.

You directly quoted me so you involved me. If you don't like the facts that are being laid out before you then may I suggest Brietbart?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have explained it. All police have discretion. They use their experience and reasoning, plus directives from above. Not everything done illegally will end in arrest.

I suggest you use google to search arrest discretion instead of constantly saying you dont know.

So to be clear, yes police have a discretion to ignore law breakers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

You must have gotten arrested for indecent exposure , as they wouldnt have arrested you if no one saw 

The police saw. Back then it was indecent behaviour.

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

That is highly likely to cause a rise on Corvid infections in the UK , which will prolong Thailands ban on Brits entering Thailand

The infection rate is still dropping in the UK, the protests would have seen a spike in the rate by now and it's now 3 weeks in. The age group of those protesting are the least likely to be affected by covid-19 but the most affected by unemployment and no education at present.

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

The infection rate is still dropping in the UK, the protests would have seen a spike in the rate by now and it's now 3 weeks in. The age group of those protesting are the least likely to be affected by covid-19 but the most affected by unemployment and no education at present.

Why are they playing sports fixtures behind closed doors ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Why are they playing sports fixtures behind closed doors ?

It was agreed ages ago and fans will be coming back in July or August. If you haven't noticed most of Europe are behind closed doors for sport at present.

And what has sport got to do rising covid-19 infections when the infections are not rising?

14 hours ago, EricTh said:

What does far-right means in this case? 

It doesn't actually mean anything in this case, or any other. It's just a label the left throws along with insults. They like to label any body who doesn't concur with their Guardianista philosophies. Apparently there is a gaping empty chasm between their left wing preferences and what the rest of the world believes, so their label for everybody else is far-right. I'm happy to take their far-right award badge.
The guy being carried could easily have been a labour voting union man, or everyday centrist, but because he did not carry their particular opinions on what is acceptable behavior towards monuments, he is labeled far-right.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Loiner said:

It doesn't actually mean anything in this case, or any other. It's just a label the left throws along with insults. They like to label any body who doesn't concur with their Guardianista philosophies. Apparently there is a gaping empty chasm between their left wing preferences and what the rest of the world believes, so their label for everybody else is far-right. I'm happy to take their far-right award badge.
The guy being carried could easily have been a labour voting union man, or everyday centrist, but because he did not carry their particular opinions on what is acceptable behavior towards monuments, he is labeled far-right.

Millwall tattoo on the leg kind of gives it away that he is on the right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It was agreed ages ago and fans will be coming back in July or August. If you haven't noticed most of Europe are behind closed doors for sport at present.

And what has sport got to do rising covid-19 infections when the infections are not rising?

If its quite safe for 1000's of people to gather in parks , then wouldnt it also be safe for 1000's of people to all attend sporting events ?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, evadgib said:

They say he says...

Matey presumably passed standard vetting in order to be a BTP plod. Whether or not he later lost or did anything to jeopardize his vetting status isn't clear but until the public hear his account in his own words the exact circumstances of what happened last week will remain a mystery. If dozens of cameras and hundreds of people can be caught in the much lauded iconic footage of his alleged rescue why has nothing emerged showing what happened immediately before or afterwards?

Not sure, but his account would point towards a racial attack, IE they set upon him because he was white.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Millwall tattoo on the leg kind of gives it away that he is on the right.

My Nan was born and bred in Lewisham, lifelong Millwall supporter. I guess based on your logic she was right wing too ?

I must admit she had no tattoos....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

If its quite safe for 1000's of people to gather in parks , then wouldnt it also be safe for 1000's of people to all attend sporting events ?

I would say it's safe for everything, then again I don't care 55

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Thats stereotyping .

Football teams fans are made up of all walks of society .

White, middle aged, skinhead, a Millwall tattoo and hanging around loads of BLM/anti racists looking for trouble, well, he got it!

On 6/18/2020 at 11:46 PM, Bluespunk said:

I never raised the issue, that’s all on you. 

The evidence you failed to unearth has finally emerged* and shows that the whole thing (with video build up) was staged by Reuters/Rothchilds with the same photographer happening to also be in the right place (and admitting it) to have captured an iconic shot of a London bus that had just been blown up and to be able to photograph Julia Skripal after she had recovered from being poisoned and was in hiding....

Something is going on here, We're all being played if this latest revelation proves to be factually correct.

(*Unable to post a link as it'll fall foul of forum rules)

Edited by evadgib

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

The evidence you failed to unearth has finally emerged* and shows that the whole thing (with video build up) was staged by Reuters/Rothchilds with the same photographer happening to also be in the right place (and admitting it) to have captured an iconic shot of a London bus that had just been blown up and to be able to photograph Julia Skripal after she had recovered from being poisoned....

Something is going on here, We're all being played if this latest revelation proves to be factually correct.

(*Unable to post a link as it'll fall foul of forum rules)

No link...so nothing to backup your claims.

Try again.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, evadgib said:

HTH

You have not backed up your claims, therefore I do not see why I should accept them as facts. 

The fact you can’t post a link to a site that would support them, makes them even less credible..

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You have not backed up your claims, therefore I do not see why I should accept them as facts. 

The fact you can’t post a link to a site that would support them, makes them even less credible..

Your predictable and somewhat childish habit of having to have the last word is nothing more than a diversion in which I will play no further part.

Byeee!

• Like 1

Just now, evadgib said:

Your predictable and somewhat childish habit of having to have the last word is nothing more than a diversion in which I will play no further part.

Byeee!

Hmm, deflecting from inability to back up your claims.

So, no credible links then.

• Like 1