Far-right and anti-racism protesters scuffle in London

rooster59

No one talks about the Africans who rounded their fellow Men and Women, and took the Coin of the Frogs ,Brits and Portuguese do they.  Sorta ruins the Blame it on the White Man argument a bit. Big C was built before they sold anything.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Does not mean he was found not guilty, he was convicted of an offence under Section 7 of the Terrorism Act.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/20/britain-first-leader-paul-golding-convicted-under-terrorism-law

In your opinion, do you feel that not giving the police the password to your telephone, is an act of terrorism ?

A yes or no reply will be sufficient 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Lots of probablies and what ifs. You have moved from no salutes, to oh it was ok.

What we do know is there are two sides. One that is fighting against racism and one that is fighting for racism.

On a political note there are no prizes for knowing who racists vote for.

Who do they vote for ,and how do you know it for a fact? just asking .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

No one talks about the Africans who rounded their fellow Men and Women, and took the Coin of the Frogs ,Brits and Portuguese do they.  Sorta ruins the Blame it on the White Man argument a bit. Big C was built before they sold anything.

Is the point upsetting the Sheep.?.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

I see the drunk urinating at the memorial to P.C. Keith Palmer has been jailed.

16 pints, whoa! Even more than I thought.

He came to protect statues, though he didn't know which ones.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-53051096

Any news of any arrests of the thugs throwing missiles at police horses resulting in one female officer suffering a punctured lung, I can't find any news on that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Classic deflect, have you considered a job as a politician? 

Probably not, but for any one who does, I would recommend the Tory party, when they can't deflect they waffle or lie, not a big challenge really.

So no news then.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Classic deflect, have you considered a job as a politician? 

Probably not, but for any one who does, I would recommend the Tory party, when they can't deflect they waffle or lie, not a big challenge really.

Not a big fan of fair policing Nigel, if you are going to arrest lawbreakers from one side you should be prepared to arrest lawbreakers from the other, even you must agree with that or some might say that is classed as selective policing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:
On 6/14/2020 at 12:55 PM, RuamRudy said:

download (1).jpg

Turns out he was participating in the Black lives matter protest and wasnt a "patriot" , he was a Ant Teether  , you shouldnt stereotype people going on their looks

I think we can all be delighted that this matter has been resolved and this dull-witted, disrespectful, far-right idiot has been dealt with by the courts.

Whilst you were wholly incorrect in your post, one thing we both agree on - this moron, like his thuggish cohorts, is no patriots, no matter what they like to call themselves.

25 minutes ago, bannork said:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Throatwobbler said:

Turns out that what you say is not true. At his trial he admits that he was there but does know which ones. Just a useful idiot being used by people behing the scences who are looking to spread hatred.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-urinate-keith-palmer-memorial-andrew-banks-court-a9566301.html

So the 16 pints had no effect? Or did his behind the scenes masters pay for all the Spurs fans beer?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, bannork said:

Is this another one of those ‘true brits’ that so many around here speak of? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Throatwobbler said:

Turns out that what you say is not true. At his trial he admits that he was there but does know which ones. Just a useful idiot being used by people behing the scences who are looking to spread hatred.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-urinate-keith-palmer-memorial-andrew-banks-court-a9566301.html

(Judge) Emma Arbuthnot sitting in the magistrates court is the same person/court that Jailed British eccentric Amy Dala Mura over Christmas for door-stepping the then MP Anna Soubrey in the correct place to do so in the HoC corridor, an actio that prevented her standing against Soubrey at the last election because she was banned from campaigning within the constituency prior to the election & Jailed immediately afterwards...

You couldn't make this up :blink:

59 minutes ago, vogie said:

Not a big fan of fair policing Nigel, if you are going to arrest lawbreakers from one side you should be prepared to arrest lawbreakers from the other, even you must agree with that or some might say that is classed as selective policing.

59 minutes ago, vogie said:

Of course the point is sound, we pay the police to be even handed - which I totally support -and by and large they are. Thank God not like US police. However we should deal with the current issue, whataboutery gets tiring and leads off into endless sub threads. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Amazing UK, you can riot, tear down statues, destroy property and injure over 20 cops and the law will not only take the knee but also run away. Few days later a bloke from another group takes a wee and gets 2 weeks in prison, seems a bit unbalanced these scales of so called justice.

What is amazing is a guy who came to protect memorials has a pee up against a memorial.

I wonder how many of those patriots had to relieve themselves on the other statues and memorials.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

What is amazing is a guy who came to protect memorials has a pee up against a memorial.

I wonder how many of those patriots had to relieve themselves on the other statues and memorials.

Quite a few, just like the BLM idiots would have- all the toilets were closed due to the China virus

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Quite a few, just like the BLM idiots would have- all the toilets were closed due to the China virus

You have evidence of BLM protesters relieving themselves up against memorials or statues?

If you have I suggest you get it to the police ASP.

We dont want any double standards here. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Of course the point is sound, we pay the police to be even handed - which I totally support -and by and large they are. Thank God not like US police. However we should deal with the current issue, whataboutery gets tiring and leads off into endless sub threads. 

This is not whataboutery, the truth of the matter is the police are placating the left wing thugs whilst quite rightly coming down hard on the right wing thugs. There needs to be balance in a fair society and at the moment we don't have that by a long chalk.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Most likely none, or they would have been arrested and charged right?