Far-right and anti-racism protesters scuffle in London

rooster59

Posts using content from unapproved social media sources have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

2 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It's dangerous misinformation to stir up trouble, only share posts from the original source and also fact check them first.

So stop posting allegations without fact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Forgive me for being otherwise busy.

No but you could stick a ‘like’ on my comment above, if a right wing thug urinating on the memorial to a man doing his duty offends you.

Clarified in #66

Edited by evadgib

4 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I provided a link to the monkey gesture which was from yesterday and sent a PM with the other link to poster asking for a link. Others have posted images for the nazi salutes.

Can you post the link of the nazi salutes please?

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It looks like the most of the msm has conveniently bundled anyone not BLM & Associates as far right wing. This is unfair to the veterans and patriots who peacefully stood by memorials yesterday. Golding and other loons formed smaller and separate groups, causing grief in the few locations that they were allowed to access after trouble started up. If the police had limited the damage of last weekend then most of this could have been avoided.

Yes the veterans were allowed to group around the cenotaph and the other thugs/hooligans wanted to join them, then started to kick off with the police when not allowed to.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

Maybe posters should back up what 'facts' they write on here and not post untruths or facts obtained from twitter or facebook. It is up to the poster to back his post up, we are not his researchers.

On Google there are a fist of references and links to Nazi salutes and the far right protest on Saturday.

Included are photos and videos of the front rows confronting the police and raising their right arms. 

Some sympathisers claim the lads are not performing a Nazi salute when they raise their right arms.

So what are they doing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, been on google, still cant find anything. Even an article quoting the Scottish justice secatary has no photos and only uses the words 'appeared.'

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5698991/humza-yousaf-nazi-salutes-winston-churchill-statue-london/

In the interest of the truth, I'd really like someone to post the link, many of you are adamant it exists but so reluctant to post it.  If its true i will condemn them too, but please, lets not fan the flames of division on speculation.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bannork said:

On Google there are a fist of references and links to Nazi salutes and the far right protest on Saturday.

Included are photos and videos of the front rows confronting the police and raising their right arms. 

Some sympathisers claim the lads are not performing a Nazi salute when they raise their right arms.

So what are they doing?

Maybe they are pretending to be daleks, but the photo you provided shows the crowd using both arms, so it would is very disingenuous to pretend you catagorically know they are nazi saluting when it is clear you do not. And I am talking about the photo you have provided, there may be others that show the nazi salute, but I cannot possibly comment on something that I have not seen.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Maybe they are pretending to be daleks, but the photo you provided shows the crowd using both arms, so it would is very disingenuous to pretend you catagorically know they are nazi saluting when it is clear you do not. And I am talking about the photo you have provided, there may be others that show the nazi salute, but I cannot possibly comment on something that I have not seen.

Let them post and we will all condemn.

• Like 1