Months before election, Trump finds himself at odds with most Americans' views

webfact

46 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Spot on. He is destined for a very difficult life in his remaining years and declining fortunes. Fate will hopefully require him to pay for his countless misdeeds. 

SDNY has a mountain of indictments waiting for the instant the crown is removed. I doubt ANY of the family is sleeping well at night.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TGIR said:

This post is inaccurate.  Whoever wrote this has little idea of what is really going on in America.  It's easy to read information from one side or the other and get an opinion with no basis in fact.  These kinds of posts are not helpful to anyone and I don't understand why they get cleared.  

It is a researched opinion piece, it is called journalism. Get "cleared" do you mean "censored"?? I thought USA believed in freedom of speech?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Not much point having an election is there? Just so many posts stating as fact that Trump will lose the election. The intolerant left have absolutely convinced themselves that he will lose. This leads me to believe we will be in for another mother-lode of specious hoaxes used to batter and smear Trump and his pro-America supporters once again for another 4 years. I would like to see democracy respected in his 2nd term by the losers, and maybe a bit less intimidation, race baiting, fake news, rioting, burning and looting? And please, no more pussyhats they were so dumb.

Field a credible candidate, run on some sensible policies, tone down the raw hatred, you guys will have a chance one day.

We don't need a great candidate. Trump has beaten himself. Mylie Cyrus could beat him at this point. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In one silver lining for the president, 43% of registered voters in the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll said they thought Trump would be a better steward of the economy than Biden, while 38% said Biden would be better. 

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Well, color me surprised!

It's reassuring to know that most Americans take the opposite side of:

-Asking the leader of a hostile Communist nation to help 45 get re-elected

-Setting up Concentration Camps

-Executing journalists

-POTUSs who put self-interest and personal grifting first and foremost

-Having absolutely no concern for the lives of Americans who volunteer to serve

-Think it would be pretty cool to invade Venezuela

All of the above appear in Bolton's book. Bolton is and always was a copious note taker. Certainly his veracity is infinitely higher than someone who now has topped over 20,000 outright lies just since taking office.

It's become pretty simple: America or 45, Patriotism or treason against American ideals.  There is NO middle ground.

Treason  lol! And how many wars and armed conflicts has the current President got my country into  !  I'm a Swing voter, I can't speak for all independents, but I would venture to say the majority don't like wars and conflicts that past administration(vp biden) got my country into in the last 75 years! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_conflicts_involving_the_United_States#21st-century

"Biden also leads Trump in swing states such as Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona — although his lead in many swing states are not as wide as his margin in national polls, suggesting that the Electoral College could once again favor Trump in the event of a close election".

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-new-polling-averages-show-biden-leads-trump-by-9-points-nationally/

"Five months is a long time in politics".

Debates are comin ,Durham is comin.

biden is being investigated by  Mr. Bash for his part in the scandalous leaking  of  unmasked Americans.

The best bump the POTUS will get is imop ,when economic numbers go back to pre pandemic numbers ,despite many liberals ridiculous accusations of who's the blame!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

More bread and circuses for the dumbed-down masses, compliments of the corporate-controlled mainstream media.

Sadly, it will make little difference whether Republican Trump or Democrat Biden ends up in the White House.

All US Presidents, even initially stroppy mavericks like our Donald, end up singing off the same deep state song-sheet. Politically, the new normal will be a replay of the old normal, irrespective of who ends up in the Oval Office.

I'm half expecting the new incumbent to insist on changing the name White House into something less obviously offensive to Black Lives Matter and the oppressed non-white communities they purport to represent.

Why not? In the wake of the panicdemic, the entire world is being lined up for a giant "reset".

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

It's reassuring to know that most Americans take the opposite side of:

-Asking the leader of a hostile Communist nation to help 45 get re-elected

-Setting up Concentration Camps

-Executing journalists

-POTUSs who put self-interest and personal grifting first and foremost

-Having absolutely no concern for the lives of Americans who volunteer to serve

-Think it would be pretty cool to invade Venezuela

All of the above appear in Bolton's book.

Have you read this book?  No?  How do you know what it is in it?

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

It's election time USA and the circus is in town as always.  It's a complete madman versus a complete inadequate.  Pointless trying to guess the outcome as nobody thought the orange guy was going to win last time out and look what happened then.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The temporary fences that separated protesters from the White House have come down. But its occupant, President Donald Trump, appears to be more isolated than ever.

So says Reuters and probably all other MSM outlets too.  It will be like 2016 and the poll narrative.  Trump loses in a landslide.  And then he doesn't.

Pretty much all MSM outlets are anti-Trump with the exception of Fox.  They all will spin a narrative everyone is suppose to believe. 

The system as descended into sickening partisan politics uglier than anything I've seen in my life.  My guess it's a prelude to the dissolution of America as we once knew it. 

Pretty sad imho.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

The book hasn't been leaked as such, as @J Townt mentioned, it has been distributed to every major news outlet - even talk show hosts like Stephen Colbert have received copies of it.

I saw Colbert hold up his copy and "read directly from it." Hilarious!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2