White House: Trump did not direct virus testing slowdown, does not regret 'kung flu' remark

webfact

Very sad  to  see that at least in this point in time the election of  the POTUS is coming down to an incredibly polarized interpretation of appeal to the unfortunate voter victims of the Disunited S A.

If there is any consolation I seriously  doubt  Donald Trump will be on the  card.

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Biden isn't holding rallies because he knows he can't draw a crowd.

Or he knows staying in the basement and watching 45 self implode is an easy path to victory for an admittedly very flawed Democrat candidate...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

So was this name used in the wake of Covid or was it used before? That might be just ever so slightly relevant.

I see. So sometimes it's OK to mock Chinese people (like when liberals do it) and sometimes it's not. OK, play time is over. Let's get real. Now let's have your serious answer.

2 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

I see. So sometimes it's OK to mock Chinese people (like when liberals do it) and sometimes it's not. OK, play time is over. Let's get real. Now let's have your serious answer.

No. Context is everything. Simply making a pun about kung <deleted> is not mocking the Chinese. It's simply a pun about how formidable a team is.  But linking kung <deleted> to the coronavirus by using that pun is a clear and pejorative reference to its Chinese origins. That's what makes it bigoted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

No. Context is everything. Simply making a pun about kung <deleted> is not mocking the Chinese. It's simply a pun about how formidable a team is.  But linking kung <deleted> to the coronavirus by using that pun is a clear and pejorative reference to its Chinese origins. That's what makes it bigoted.

Yes and what 45 fans that excuse everything don't realize is that 45's slurs have consequences. Asian kids have already been bulled all over the country over the virus even before 45 decided that "Kung Flu" (sic) is this cycles Lock Her Up. What a disgraceful human being, not to mention an unspeakably bad president. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes of course it was (wink wink).

You're becoming more and more lame in your silly attacks on Biden and defense of the sad being in the WH. I understand you though as all the polls point in one direction and Trump is totally able to anything about if (i.e. act like a grown-up).

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

You're becoming more and more lame in your silly attacks on Biden and defense of the sad being in the WH. I understand you though as all the polls point in one direction and Trump is totally able to anything about if (i.e. act like a grown-up).

Yes, It's just taunting at this point without substance. I guess it's what you have to do when the facts are against you.

Edited by johnpetersen
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, The Barmbeker said:

Do you see the white circles on the floor?

What do you think, they mean?
Well...it's a mystery, I guess!

White circles, huh...sounds mysteriously racist to me.