Subdistrict, village headmen to be awarded with special bonus

webfact

Subdistrict, village headmen to be awarded with special bonus

By THE NATION

800_8364426eb1b8a81.jpg?v=1592895728

A Cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha today (June 23) approved a motion to pay subdistrict and village headmen a special bonus instead of a yearly salary adjustment to boost the morale of local administration officials in helping carry out the government’s policies in this Covid-19 situation.

A news source at Government House said the Cabinet has assigned the Interior Ministry’s Department of Provincial Administration (DOPA) and related agencies to come up with suitable rates and payment methods and present them to the Cabinet at its next meeting.

The DOPA reported that it currently has 291,244 personnel serving as local administration officials – 7,036 are subdistrict headmen, 67,619 village headmen, 7,036 subdistrict doctors, 14,072 assistant subdistrict headmen and 194,491 assistant village headmen.

The department had previously come up with a plan to adjust the salaries of all local administration officials yearly at Bt1,000 to Bt5,000, depending on their positions, under a proposed budget of Bt37.8 billion per year. However, the Cabinet advised the department to replace its salary adjustment plan with a bonus payment to save money.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30390143

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-23

51 minutes ago, Yinn said:

False narrative.

village chiefs is voted by local people. Prayut not give them the job. 

291,244 personnel serving as local administration officials – 7,036 are subdistrict headmen, 67,619 village headmen, 7,036 subdistrict doctors, 14,072 assistant subdistrict headmen and 194,491 assistant village headmen. They not Prayut supporters. 

Our pooyai baan work so hard since covid. He check every house every business. Help the road block, school, the Burmese worker camp. So much.

we have ZERO covid. 

Meanwhile you complaining last 4 months with false information.

Where you from? 

Controlcovid yet? Or not?

Straighten your skirt and calm down........LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

False narrative.

Except there have been no elections at local level since the military coup.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, nahkit said:

Except there have been no elections at local level since the military coup.

So they were elected during Yinluck's reign.

Our Puu Yai, staff & co-opted people are still manning the road check. Must be totally boring.

Edited by GreasyFingers
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Yinn said:

False narrative.

291,244 personnel serving as local administration officials – 7,036 are subdistrict headmen, 67,619 village headmen, 7,036 subdistrict doctors, 14,072 assistant subdistrict headmen and 194,491 assistant village headmen. They not Prayut supporters. 

Our pooyai baan work so hard since covid. He check every house every business. Help the road block, school, the Burmese worker camp. So much.

we have ZERO covid. 

Where you from? 

What a heap of nonsense what has Covid-19 to do with it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2020 at 2:46 PM, webfact said:

to pay subdistrict and village headmen a special bonus instead of a yearly salary adjustment to boost the morale of local administration officials in helping carry out the government’s policies in this Covid-19 situation.

21 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

What a heap of nonsense what has Covid-19 to do with it

The OP.

• Haha 1

That's nice.

There was a village headman here once. 

Received 500,000 baht to upgrade the children's playground and park area.

2 months of his house and garden being interior designed and landscaped. 

No money for the children's playground. He was voted out after 6 months. Big lose of face, apparently. 

The water features and ponds in his garden are spectacular though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/24/2020 at 5:02 PM, GreasyFingers said:

So they were elected during Yinluck's reign.

Our Puu Yai, staff & co-opted people are still manning the road check. Must be totally boring.

"The NCPO first announced the suspension of local elections in July 2014; then, in May 2016, it announced that provincial governors would be allowed to appoint local council members in the event that a council is dissolved. "

Guess who appoints the provincial governors (with the exception of Bangkok and Pattaya)?

Yes, they were appointed during Yingluck's time, and your point is? Does this in any way detract from the fact that local elections have not taken place since the NCPO suspended them?

• Like 1

The DOPA reported that it currently has 291,244 personnel serving as local administration officials 

a plan to adjust the salaries of all local administration officials yearly at Bt1,000 to Bt5,000, depending on their position

a proposed budget of Bt37.8 billion per year

Is the battery in my calculator not working properly.

4 hours ago, nahkit said:

"The core opposition Pheu Thai Party is pressuring the government to declare a date for local elections, after six years without polls since the 2014 coup."

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30389707

"Local elections have been suspended across Thailand since the 2014 coup with “preventing political unrest” cited as the reason for them not going ahead for the past six years."

https://sawadeesiam.com/thailand/prayut-promises-local-elections-for-the-first-time-since-2014/

Think you're the one full of BS

No, you. 

Here link for pooyai baan election last week. 

https://www.chiangmainews.co.th/page/archives/1379664/

I vote one last year. My freind win.

3 hours ago, Bluetongue said:

We’ve had 2 poo yai bahn elections here since the coup, one about 2 months ago

Thankyou.

He confused.

11 hours ago, Yinn said:
16 hours ago, nahkit said:

"The core opposition Pheu Thai Party is pressuring the government to declare a date for local elections, after six years without polls since the 2014 coup."

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30389707

"Local elections have been suspended across Thailand since the 2014 coup with “preventing political unrest” cited as the reason for them not going ahead for the past six years."

https://sawadeesiam.com/thailand/prayut-promises-local-elections-for-the-first-time-since-2014/

Think you're the one full of BS

No, you. 

Here link for pooyai baan election last week. 

I vote one last year. My freind win.

14 hours ago, Bluetongue said:

We’ve had 2 poo yai bahn elections here since the coup, one about 2 months ago

Thankyou.

He confused.

So are you saying that the reports I quoted are both incorrect? Strange that, because if they are I'm sure they'd be getting charged under the computer crimes act for spreading false information.

You're the one that's confused, you don't know what a local election is.

As for your original comment regarding Prayuth not giving the poo yai their jobs, they still have to be approved by the Ministry of the Interior even after they have been elected.

On 6/24/2020 at 7:05 AM, Yinn said:

False narrative.

we have ZERO covid. 

Where you from? 

On 6/24/2020 at 10:32 PM, Meat Pie 47 said:

555!  You can't be that nieve.  The people voted in the last general election....and look who you have in power.  Do you seriously think poo yai ban across the country are going to go against this/any government?  Wake up and smell the kanoon dude. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nahkit said:

So are you saying that the reports I quoted are both incorrect?

I am saying you you are incorrect.

here the proof, again.

pooyai baan election last month. 

If you can not read, ask a friend to read it for you and explain.

Strange that, because if they are I'm sure they'd be getting charged under the computer crimes act for spreading false information.

I think nobody care about you confused. Calm down. 

As for your original comment regarding Prayuth not giving the poo yai their jobs, they still have to be approved by the Ministry of the Interior even after they have been elected.

BS

so if we vote for the pooyai baan. You think Prayut will change it? 55555

10 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

555!  You can't be that nieve.  The people voted in the last general election....and look who you have in power.  Do you seriously think poo yai ban across the country are going to go against this/any government?  Wake up and smell the kanoon dude. 

hi John, I watch your YouTube videos about complaining the bridge, complaining your wife, complaining Thai food, complaining wife brother etc etc. complaining, complaining. 

Very popular. Thankyou. Have 6 views now. 

The pooyai baan not the same job Prayut. 

Nieve? Not a real word.

You mean naive? Quite funny, you naive, can not spell naive.

Irony. 

Kanoon? 

I will send your bridge complain YouTube video to your poo yai baan and orbortor now. Maybe he can help for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

here the proof, again.

BS

11 hours ago, Yinn said:
On 6/26/2020 at 9:46 AM, nahkit said:

So are you saying that the reports I quoted are both incorrect?

here the proof, again.

Strange that, because if they are I'm sure they'd be getting charged under the computer crimes act for spreading false information.

BS

"Strange that, because if they are I'm sure they'd be getting charged under the computer crimes act for spreading false information.

I think nobody care about you confused. Calm down. "

If I was talking about myself, I would have written "I'd" and not "they'd" but then English isn't your first language is it.

You keep going on about a poo yai baan election as proof that local elections have been held, I don't need to read the link because I know the difference between a "local election", which is held at the district level and a "community election" which is held at the village level.

Strange really that you, a Thai lady, doesn't understand the difference. I mean, you are a genuine Thai lady aren't you?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nahkit said:

"Strange that, because if they are I'm sure they'd be getting charged under the computer crimes act for spreading false information.

I think nobody care about you confused. Calm down. "

If I was talking about myself, I would have written "I'd" and not "they'd" but then English isn't your first language is it.

You keep going on about a poo yai baan election as proof that local elections have been held, I don't need to read the link because I know the difference between a "local election", which is held at the district level and a "community election" which is held at the village level.

Strange really that you, a Thai lady, doesn't understand the difference. I mean, you are a genuine Thai lady aren't you?

Not so strange as its an English issue me as a Dutch guy would say that poo yai baan is local election too. I think its just semantics. Fact remains that elections on lower levels have been held. Fact is also that Prayut can't change those.