I am Toying with the Idea of Returning to Trumpland with Either a Thai Woman or an Indonesian Woman (Which is Better?)

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

You are looking for a fair lady? Stay away from MY Fair Lady mister Higgings.

Although I now already have my Doolittle,

Yet, she would never travel into the desert with me.

I need another fairer lady than she.

One more adventurous.

One who loves the sun.

One who is not afraid to be scorched by the sun.

And one who enjoys being brown.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

Although I now already have my Doolittle,

Yet, she would never travel into the desert with me.

I need another fairer lady than she.

One more adventurous.

One who loves the sun.

One who is not afraid to be scorched by the sun.

And one who enjoys being brown.

So you refuse to buy skin whiteners? I now understand your problems with Chinese women - better forget Issaan women , and I am not sure about Indonesians.

That's pretty funny, i'm heading into the desert myself next week from Las Vegas, I'm going to do the free camping with a tent, you can stay up to 14-30 days at each place with no problems depending on length of stay each allows, plus i want to go metal detecting to pass the time, so may end up on any BLM land, since you can camp anywhere there and metal detect.

Lake Mead and places like that don't allow metal detecting, but have ok cellphone service to keep in touch with my wife, i'm going to check a few places in the next couple of days, one i really like in the hills, but may not have cellphone services.

Muslim woman for sure.

And so,

As you might have expected,

My next question for myself and for you, is...

Where do I place an ad in order to find my Indonesian Pygmalion who will willingly accompany me on my sojourn into the desert of America?

Or, even, how do I meet my Thai woman counterpart who might enthuse about spending a decade under the stars, far from civilization, with nothing more than rocks and sand to keep her company?

Surely, in Thailand, with a population of 63 million, at least half of them might qualify.....  Right?

1 minute ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

And so,

As you might have expected,

My next question for myself and for you, is...

Where do I place an ad in order to find my Indonesian Pygmalion who will willingly accompany me on my sojourn into the desert of America?

Or, even, how do I meet my Thai woman counterpart who might enthuse about spending a decade under the stars, far from civilization, with nothing more than rocks and sand to keep her company?

Surely, in Thailand, with a population of 63 million, at least half of them might qualify.....  Right?

QUOTE: Surely, in Thailand, with a population of 63 million, at least half of them might qualify.....  Right?

Is som tam readily available in the desert? If not, you might be in for a big disappointment.

I would go for an indonesian woman. I find them easier to handle.

Big move from Chiang Mai to the desert, but a change is always good.

Keep us updated how all works out or if you have another change of plans and good luck.

Listen...

I LOVE Golden Brown.

White is OK, yet it is my personal preference that I prefer brown.

This is ABSOLUTELY true.

I LOVE brown skin.

Especially on women.

Some prefer red roses, but I do not.

I prefer violets.

But my favorite color is Creeping Phlox, or Grandpa Morning Glory.

Grandpa-Otts-Morning-Glory.jpg.91c4642be2bfe303f52abd5224ebce5c.jpg

Golden Brown Women are so very BEAUTIFUL!

Yet, if you were to ask a Golden Brown woman to live in the desert, then most of them would worry about the sun.  They might be worried about going from Golden Brown to Dark Brown, and even becoming like Swiss Chocolate, which would still be OK with me.

I don't care when women turn darker shades of brown due to the desert sun.  In fact, honestly speaking, I just love brown women, no matter how brown they might become.

One of my favorite songs is this one by the Stranglers singing about Golden Brown.

Golden Brown Women is the shade I have dreamed about my entire life, like brown sugar.

Some women prefer lighter skin, but I don't know why.

The browner the woman, the deeper my love, it seems.

I want to share this song with you.

This song, I believe, is a tribute to all the brown women I dreamed about in my childhood.

• Sad 1

I have been stuck in Las Vegas since January. I came here to fix up a rental property. Now I am considering never renting it out again and spending the Chiang Mai burning season here every year.

I really like getting out into the desert here in southern Nevada and northern Arizona. I think the desert scenery and hiking around here are quite wonderful. You do have to be aware of your surroundings as you can run into rattlesnakes and scorpions. However, I have only seen one rattler here in 20 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

Are you, the Canuck and Meat Pie trying to organise a party poopers convention ?

Party pooper? I suggest you come to one of my parties and I bet you 

never won't to leave. Good try by supporting such useless post.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Party pooper? I suggest you come to one of my parties and I bet you 

never won't to leave. Good try by supporting such useless post.

How would you describe most posts on TVF then? As usefull?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, grin said:

I have been stuck in Las Vegas since January. I came here to fix up a rental property. Now I am considering never renting it out again and spending the Chiang Mai burning season here every year.

I really like getting out into the desert here in southern Nevada and northern Arizona. I think the desert scenery and hiking around here are quite wonderful. You do have to be aware of your surroundings as you can run into rattlesnakes and scorpions. However, I have only seen one rattler here in 20 years.

Admit it ! You want to stay for the Caesar's Salad.

WOW. 

1. What you're looking for is a blow-up doll. Fulfills all of your criteria: speaks zero English, not afraid of the sun, doesn't need to live with other people and can stay in an isolated dessert with nothing to do but sit next to you, will weather hardships without complaining, and is only there to serve your needs.

2. No woman, regardless of nationality, is going to ever be tempted to live like that. Believe me (I'm a woman). Think again. Why should a woman accept your offer? What do they have to gain from it? A life in an isolated hot desert where you have to hunt for food? Geez, maybe when I've lost all my marbles I'll be your wife (I'm Indonesian but too bad my English is too good for what you are looking for). But even then, I'd rather choose an isolated cabin in the woods. And preferably with a guy who is my equal. No asian woman is going to welcome scorching heat every single day without escape.

3. You sound like you have a yellow fever (more like a "golden brown" fever)..... 

4. Everything you wrote is about what YOU want. What can you offer her? Why should any woman on earth want to do all of that with you? Sounds pretty selfish, no? Sounds to me like all you want is a simple dumb farm girl who doesn't want money or a better life (yeah, good luck finding that...) to wait on you hand and feet in the scorching heat of the dry desert with zero social life and zero entertainment.... Attractive offer.... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, daphnia88 said:

WOW. 

1. What you're looking for is a blow-up doll. Fulfills all of your criteria: speaks zero English, not afraid of the sun, doesn't need to live with other people and can stay in an isolated dessert with nothing to do but sit next to you, will weather hardships without complaining, and is only there to serve your needs.

2. No woman, regardless of nationality, is going to ever be tempted to live like that. Believe me (I'm a woman). Think again. Why should a woman accept your offer? What do they have to gain from it? A life in an isolated hot desert where you have to hunt for food? Geez, maybe when I've lost all my marbles I'll be your wife (I'm Indonesian but too bad my English is too good for what you are looking for). But even then, I'd rather choose an isolated cabin in the woods. And preferably with a guy who is my equal. No asian woman is going to welcome scorching heat every single day without escape.

3. You sound like you have a yellow fever (more like a "golden brown" fever)..... 

4. Everything you wrote is about what YOU want. What can you offer her? Why should any woman on earth want to do all of that with you? Sounds pretty selfish, no? Sounds to me like all you want is a simple dumb farm girl who doesn't want money or a better life (yeah, good luck finding that...) to wait on you hand and feet in the scorching heat of the dry desert with zero social life and zero entertainment.... Attractive offer.... 

So you are Indonesian eh? You have heard of the Tielman Brothers ? Ramona ?

Edited by oldhippy

5 minutes ago, daphnia88 said:

WOW. 

Perhaps you are right, but I think not.

I am looking for someone who might, as I, prefer to leave here and move to a desert where, every night, the beauty of the firmament opens up and the stars burn bright from horizon to horizon over the mountains.

Such a place as this is not for young people, obviously.

Young people should be in a city where they can take advantage of cultural assets such as museums, libraries and universities.

But, for me, at my age, I would prefer to be able to see the stars at night, and I would prefer not to be alone, if only someone were willing to share my desire to enjoy the beauty of the desert.

Such an existence is not for everyone, I agree.

• Like 1

As the OP is suggesting illegal activities:

• Maybe it would be best to smuggle the woman into the USA?
  • Maybe it might be better to just have your GF come to America in a 40-foot shipping container

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Will the mods stop this insane topic?

Troll topic is closed. 

• Thanks 1