thai visa. the four groups of commentators.which one are you?

paulikens

one. the patronising group... by far the biggest group on here, they post condescending comments and have a superiority  complex. 

two. the i'm alright jack group.   these are a new group who have emerged out of the virus, live in thailand and didn't get stuck in their home countries but have no empathy for anyone who did& claim that any tourists shouldnt be allowed back in for a long long time.

three. the thai haters.  do nothing but slag thailand off but still carry on coming or living in the country.

four. the final group and the smallest group. people who post on here sensible comments!

Edited by paulikens

Not 2, because we in Thailand need the tourists back, yes, even the Chinese, Indians and Russians

Not 3, I never hate groups, only individuals

1 and 4 yes, sometimes 5 (the a$$-group), always depends on the post. Right now, try to stay on 4.

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Attempts to pigeonhole me are futile. I don't conform.

There is a big 5th. 'The Keyboard Tappers and BarStool Shunters Social Club' ???????????????? The Brits on TV will get this!!????????????????

• Like 1

Well I advocated making foreigners wait when covid was running rampant, as I am patient, I guess I fit into the I'm alright Geo label - except I am also outside Thailand - and I've always been alright so maybe group 2

Then again I think keeping people out originating from covid hot spots was sound and sensible opinion so that might put me in group 4

And I did accuse those trying to push for a return as selfish and inconsiderate of the Thai people, I guess that could come across as condescending 1

My nature does not allow me to continually 'slag off' my hosts especially if I enjoy the menu they serve - so not 3 - besides my wife, son, and daughter are Thai, and lovely people they are too

Just lucky I guess

• Like 1

7 hours ago, reallyaffiliated said:

Lol Too many guys here are group number 2. Super irritating. Don't forget group number 5, the trying desperately to find a loophole to get into Thailand group. (me lol)

im with ya on group 5???? im one of em as well

On 6/25/2020 at 6:18 PM, paulikens said:

two. the i'm alright jack group.   these are a new group who have emerged out of the virus ...

They preceded the virus by at least a year. Remember all the "Just buy a Thai Elite visa, or put 800,000 in the bank - can't afford it, go home" comments during the visa extension panic, when some embassies stopped issuing income letters?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Paiman said:

I could be any of them, depending on my present state, the topic and may be some other factors I am not even aware of.

mine depends on time of day, 2 at the start,  2 with a splash of I after lunch and a massive bout of 3 if I have been driving anywhere, or shopping that day. 

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

They preceded the virus by at least a year. Remember all the "Just buy a Thai Elite visa, or put 800,000 in the bank - can't afford it, go home" comments during the visa extension panic, when some embassies stopped issuing income letters?

yea true. good call