Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

I expect more protests and actions by others to protect themselves from people who are hell bent on destroying Americas institutions 

So why are you supporting trump when he's the greater danger to American institutions, lot more so than some people running around and knocking over statues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

So why are you supporting trump when he's the greater danger to American institutions, lot more so than some people running around and knocking over statues.

Off topic nice try

• Haha 2

mtls2005

"Chad" (mcclosky) says his "life is ruined".

"Karen" was a classic with her little pea-shooter.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/watch-now-st-louis-man-who-pulled-gun-on-protesters-says-life-has-been-ruined/html_1814e3a4-2912-5fb2-a68a-e4c02771f439.html

Brandishing a firearm is a felony in MO, assuming you're not white.

St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters saw threat by ‘bad actors,’ lawyer says; protester says he feared ‘bloodbath’

A live stream from the protest seemed to contradict that protesters gained access to the street by breaking down the gate, and one protester who witnessed the showdown told the Post-Dispatch that marchers took notice of the McCloskeys only when the couple emerged from their home armed and threatening to kill them.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-couple-who-pointed-guns-at-protesters-saw-threat-by-bad-actors-lawyer-says/article_bd402520-4f02-5d63-8d07-a38632f28585.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

In reference to your quote above with out the pic,specifically

"Brandishing a firearm is a felony in MO, assuming you're not white".

I won't comment on the nonsense of race because that is not in the laws of Missouri but you missed a important fact in this case.

Brandishing a firearm, with reason( protecting self and private property) is probably lawful in  Missouri ! Without going into sources ,(you can use deadly force in Missouri if you feel your life is threaten on your property or residence .

All of the above requires some one in fear of there life to brandish.

sourced in a previous post,on Missouri law :

"Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle lawfully occupied by such person"; 

Edited by riclag

17 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

- President Donald Trump, again accentuating racial tensions in America,

Reuters. Once again, objective "journalism" at its finest. Love or hate Donald Trump, the absolute most infantile and pathetic thing about the Left is their utter disregard for even the pretense of journalistic integrity. As I've said before, can we get an article on this forum whose conclusion is not assumed in its title? That's how hopelessly insecure the left media is.

Brilliant

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

They are now being investigated by St. Louis Circuit Attorney for possible threats against the crowd exercising their First Amendment rights. That's the story now. 

Does the 1st amendment Trump the 2nd amendment? ????????????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

While the long gun in picture is intimidating looking, I'd personally rather have a 12 ga. for up and personal protection. 

I'd buy what ever looks scary! Reason being I would rather intimidate someone from threatening my life by  looks then shoot them ! That AR 15 looks like it would do the job quite nicely .

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Mr. Trump is bringing attention to law abiding citizens  of the dangers facing my country when law and order is under attack  due radicals who in many cases have violent thugs behind them that commit violent acts! 

I expect more protests and actions by others to protect themselves from people who are hell bent on destroying Americas institutions 

Trump is doing far far more than anyone elseto dismantle the US Federal Insitutions.  The number of vacnat senior positions across the federal government is frightening.  And not good AT ALL for the US' long term future.

PH

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

Trump is doing far far more than anyone elseto dismantle the US Federal Insitutions.  The number of vacnat senior positions across the federal government is frightening.  And not good AT ALL for the US' long term future.

PH

Your opinion, have a nice day  ????

25 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I haven't read the thread but was intrigued to hear the man in his own words when this clip leapt out at me on YT (starts at 3.5 mins)

Those sick thugs he was talking about especially when they are committing mayhem ,stone and throw objects at the firefighters and police if they try to enter the scene to stop the destruction! 

The rifleman saved that historical house that he did over from those radicals!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What would you have done in that situation?

Personally, I would have helped them to coninue on to the the mayor's home by providing directions. Maybe offer water and snacks.

But then I don't have a gun.

32 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Personally, I would have helped them to coninue on to the the mayor's home by providing directions. Maybe offer water and snacks.

But then I don't have a gun.

Good idea...have some pastries on hand for the rioters.

On 6/30/2020 at 1:04 AM, tribalfusion001 said:

In that video, unarmed protesters being confronted by armed white people. It sums up white privilege, gated community to keep the riff raff out and then brandishing guns at them when enter.

White privilege is a total myth and hoax. If you had a clue about it you might make more informed statements.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Protesters not rioters in this case

Trespassers and potential rioters, in this case. 

Nevermind the fact that you cant even get to the governors mansion from the that families house, and when they finally did get there, they trespassed again, vandalized, and caused a scene which can be classified as terrorism. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Then you'd have to point them right back out of the gate they entered though and destroyed because you cant even get to the mayors mansion that way. 

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

No protesters, where is the potential in the behaviour, had they rioted previously ?? Not according to the article, you cannot convict a person for something they have not done or planned to do.

Trespassers, and thats backed up by law. You can deny it all you want, but that is an unlawful entry and illegal. 

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

It was the mayors home they were going to , not the governors mansion.

You can not get to the mayors home from where they were confronted. 

They were not simply 'walking past on their way to the mayors home' because you cant even get to the mayors home from there. 

The purposeful ignorance of some people is not just annoying to Stadtler, it is most disappointing. If you are innocent and you fear for your life, you can employ deadly force.

It's that simple.  In fact it is so simple that even some of you should be able to comprehend.

32 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Could have been, but was NOT

Yep, likely because the homeowners were armed. The 'protesters' vandalized the mayors home and tore down fencing, went all the way up to the front door. 

33 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

There seems to have been no indication that they were anything other than protesters, or do you feel threats and shooting is ok, just in case they MIGHT do something

You've got the worst case of denialism, and its kinda funny and a little bit sad. 

Police reports and media coverage say that there were several people armed, and one was smacking 2 pistol magazines together (you know, like gangsta's do) at the couple and apparently threatening to kill their dog. 

You can keep bleating and and crying and whining about them being 'peaceful' until your face turns blue for all I care - but that does not change the facts that they were not peaceful, they were trespassing, and being aggressive. 

9 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Yep, likely because the homeowners were armed. The 'protesters' vandalized the mayors home and tore down fencing, went all the way up to the front door. 

You've got the worst case of denialism, and its kinda funny and a little bit sad. 

Police reports and media coverage say that there were several people armed, and one was smacking 2 pistol magazines together (you know, like gangsta's do) at the couple and apparently threatening to kill their dog. 

You can keep bleating and and crying and whining about them being 'peaceful' until your face turns blue for all I care - but that does not change the facts that they were not peaceful, they were trespassing, and being aggressive. 

No wonder the Divided states of america are so disliked by so much of the world, thank goodness I am not like you

Racism, division of fear, aggression and bullying by the administration and filters down.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

No wonder the Divided states of america are so disliked by so much of the world, thank goodness I am not like you

Racism, division of fear, aggression and bullying by the administration and filters down.

People always like to say things like this, but in my 36 years on the planet nobody ever says stuff like this in real life, and I have never felt 'disliked by most of the world' - thats just you verbalizing that you dislike americans/america and justifying it by including yourself into this imaginary group you made up. 

How you can take what I said and then your brain spins off to this little angry rant of yours is really weird considering you guys always cry about 'facts' all the time, but in the face of these facts you freak out and get all upset. Turns out you just don't want to hear it nor face it.

Maybe next time the trespassers will consult someone about where they plan on taking their horde and the legalities of doing such. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mama Noodle said:

Then you'd have to point them right back out of the gate they entered though and destroyed because you cant even get to the mayors mansion that way. 

Even more of a reason to help them .... no ?  Win 'harts and minds' ...  He could have handed our business cards in case anyone needed help if they got locked up.  On the Fox interview he said he was not a racist and frequently helped black people who got into trouble or was discriminated against ...  He could have had his rifle slung over his back.  Calm under pressure and all that ...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

People always like to say things like this, but in my 36 years on the planet nobody ever says stuff like this in real life, and I have never felt 'disliked by most of the world' - thats just you verbalizing that you dislike americans/america and justifying it by including yourself into this imaginary group you made up. 

How you can take what I said and then your brain spins off to this little angry rant of yours is really weird considering you guys always cry about 'facts' all the time, but in the face of these facts you freak out and get all upset. Turns out you just don't want to hear it nor face it.

Maybe next time the trespassers will consult someone about where they plan on taking their horde and the legalities of doing such. 

Well that may be because you mix with like minded people, with similar viewpoints of division, and you cannot deny that the current regime has caused division, furthered racism, and encouraged nationalism. 

Individual Americans are reasonable on the surface, but even when living there the divisions of fear, were obvious and racism is rampant.

The current regime has stoked all the unattractive things and it is increasing.

Pointing guns is the tip of one iceberg.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Even more of a reason to help them .... no ?  Win 'harts and minds' ...  He could have handed our business cards in case anyone needed help if they got locked up.  On the Fox interview he said he was not a racist and frequently helped black people who got into trouble or was discriminated against ...  He could have had his rifle slung over his back.  Calm under pressure and all that ...

No, a group of over a hundred angry people who bust into private property after weeks of riots and murder are not going to be “helped” especially when they are threatening people. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Well that may be because you mix with like minded people, with similar viewpoints of division, and you cannot deny that the current regime has caused division, furthered racism, and encouraged nationalism. 

Individual Americans are reasonable on the surface, but even when living there the divisions of fear, were obvious and racism is rampant.

The current regime has stoked all the unattractive things and it is increasing.

Pointing guns is the tip of one iceberg.

I love that post. It could be said about anyone during any US presidential administration.