Sending Goods From Koh Samui To Uk

butler3005

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking on going back to Koh Samui really soon, but I was just wondering if anybody knew if i could send parcels containing t-shirts or trainers back home to the UK. I know about customs and if they pick up on anything they may confiscate them, thats not the problem, I'm willing to take the risk, haha! But has anyone had any experience with sending stuff like this from koh Samui to the UK and what were the general costs? Did the Thai People ever question what you were doing? How long does it usually take to be delivered? I'd like to know the ins and outs so any information would be really appreciated.

Thanks guys...

I think you will find the general post on samui simply doesn't work. If it has any value it will not leave the island or be delivered if coming in. I have had a letter delivered with no envelope, hence no address. I count myself lucky to receive that

If it's brand named goods in any quantity - send them via a re-postal service through one of the Scandanavian countries i.e. if they come into the UK "posted" from Scandanavia they are coming from another EU country and will not attract as much UK Customs attention as goods coming striaght from Thailand would.

There are a few companies around who advertise this service from Scandanavia and know how to go about it - go do your homework. U owe me a pair of dodgy trainers!!

MF