How Often Are You Allowed To Enter Thailand?

On 29 March I flew into Bangkok, got a 30-day on-arrival visa and flew back out of Bangkok to the UK on 6 May (I got 30 more days by crossing into Cambodia, where I spent about a week). So, I spent about 1 month in Bangkok all together. My question is, is there a minimum amount of time that I (a UK citizen) have to spend out of Thailand or can I fly back straight away and get another 30-day on-arrival visa? And if there is a required minimum amount of time, does the length of this time interval vary according to the type of visa you have?

No minimum time like in the US where you get interrogated after coming in twice within the same week (happened to me before i got my long term visa there). I heard you may get questioned if you do it for several months, though..

are u saying u went back to the UK just so you could come back to Thailand on a 30 day visa? while in the UK why don't you get a six month multi entry tourist visa which will give you three 60 day sessions if you time it right, each extendable by 30 days or just come and go as u like up to its expiration? Try the consulates if you live outside London