Bangkok Bank upgrade?

Finances .. that which affects every one of us living here ... doesn't appear to have its own category; it will no doubt be moved by mods if appropriate/inappropriate.

Bangkok Bank [bless em] have been conducting a company-wide 'upgrade to their systems  et al .. over  the weekend; when many Thais and others need access.

They already upgraded the mobile app .. with no prior notification .. and that seems to work okay  .. without any obvious [to me] benefits.

As  for the overall end result of the major 'upgrade' ..I don't see any benefits. On the downside, the 123 service appears to be currently inactive ...cannot input info to enact such things as Lazada wallet transfers.

Anyone having problems? 

3 hours ago, Caspersfriend said:

They already upgraded the mobile app .. with no prior notification

It was clearly announced in the app and the website plus a thread here in the forum.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Caspersfriend said:

They already upgraded the mobile app .. with no prior notification .. and that seems to work okay  .. without any obvious [to me] benefits.

I see you refer to the mobile app.

This was done earlier. Can't tell exactly how loud they announced it.

Just remember that I was prepared for a surprise.

Better or not?

I think SCB has also announced an upgrade to the mobile app.

But I haven't seen anything yet.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Below was posted at noon on 2 July.

Dear Bualuang iBanking Member,

To upgrade our services, Bangkok Bank will conduct system maintenance on Friday, July 10, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. to Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 08:00 a.m. During the maintenance period, Bualuang iBanking and Bualuang mBanking will be temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. For more information, please call Bualuang Phone 1333 or (66) 0 2645 5555.

Yours sincerely,
Bualuang iBanking

Yea...it was being advertised on both mbanking and ibanking whenever I logged onto either over the last week or so...no surprise to me.  But after the upgrade I haven't noticed any change in the mbanking and ibanking.  Expect the upgrade was purely an update of their servers software and/or hardware....maybe kinda like how Windows does major updates but that still doesn't change a thing about how your installed apps work.  Maybe they swapped out a hard drive for a SSD.  ????