Thai immigration urge foreigners to do 90 day/address reports by post or online to ease Covid-19 congestion

On 7/17/2020 at 11:01 AM, pmarlin said:

It gets accepted I get the pending but not the approval only because the IO doesn't complete it because they will only do in person reports. I no it can work if the IO does their part. 

If your IM database record entry of your visa information is not exactly the same as you input of your 90 day report form on the Web Service (give up on the App, useless in most cases as T's on a B) you will never successfully complete the online 90 day report.  

So next time you go in person smile and ask your friendly IO officer nicely if you could have a print out of your information of your 90 day report so you can do it online successfully in the future.

If they as why? say you have tried to do it online previously but it seems to fail due to incorrect information.

There are other factors for the service not functioning correctly but they are typical technical or operational. 

Remember for best results wiat util inside 7 days to the due date of renewal before attempting online 90 day reporting. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, berrec said:

If your IM database record entry of your visa information is not exactly the same as you input of your 90 day report form on the Web Service (give up on the App, useless in most cases as T's on a B) you will never successfully complete the online 90 day report.  

So next time you go in person smile and ask your friendly IO officer nicely if you could have a print out of your information of your 90 day report so you can do it online successfully in the future.

If they as why? say you have tried to do it online previously but it seems to fail due to incorrect information.

There are other factors for the service not functioning correctly but they are typical technical or operational. 

Remember for best results wait until inside 7 days to the due date of renewal before attempting online 90 day reporting. 

Thanks!  This is very good advice for all those struggling with on-line 90-day reporting.

Will include it in the Troubleshooting Guide for the on-line 90-day reporting I compiled and which mainly addresses the operational and technical aspects > see attached file.

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt

21 hours ago, berrec said:

Remember for best results wiat util inside 7 days to the due date of renewal before attempting online 90 day reporting. 

That isn't the problem, I already stated the problem as my IO does not ACCEPT ON-;INE OR MAIL IN 90 DAY REPORTS.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:03 AM, ezzra said:

Why don't they source it out to be done like many other government works is done theses days? or that they jealously guarding their rights to monopolise this lucrative money making entreprise too much to let outsiders a peace of the cake?...

I have never paid for lodging the ninety day report or confirming my address after returning from overseas, so how is money being made?

Creating jobs yes.

2 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

I have never paid for lodging the ninety day report or confirming my address after returning from overseas, so how is money being made?

Creating jobs yes.

Folks using Agents to do the work for them.

8 minutes ago, jayceenik said:

Sure! Good to ease the congestion at the IO.

But still have to go there every three months to show your honest keeping the 800/400 k in your bank book?

Possibly at Jomtien, but I haven't seen any other reports of special visits to show 400-800 at different intervals.  Doesn't mean they won't look at the entire year at extension time, though.

13 minutes ago, jayceenik said:

But still have to go there every three months to show your honest keeping the 800/400 k in your bank book?

That 800K bank-balance check 3 months after your 1-year extension of stay was approved

- is only applicable for those using the money-in-bank method when on an original Non Imm O or O-A visa for reason of RETIREMENT

AND

- it is only imposed at a few rogue IOs (like Jomtien, SiRacha, UdonThani, PathumThani and a few others)

Note: And there is at least one Super-Rogue IO that wants you to provide evidence of your bank-balance not slipping under the required tresshold, when doing your 90-day report IN PERSON at that local IO. 

At a 'normal' IO (luckily these are the majority) your bank-balance over the last 12 months is only checked when you apply for your next 1-year extension of stay.

On 7/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, ubonjoe said:

This one just woked for me. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If you using a VPN or you have a IP address from some internet providers it will not work.

That's weird... I've ALWAYS accessed the online 90-day reporting system in the past using my always-on U.S. VPN at home... But now when I use the link you've posted above, it no longer will connect when I'm using my VPN... But as soon as I turn it off and go with a regular Thai internet connection, the page loads fine.  Something got changed somewhere along the process.

PS - I notice the opening instructions for the online 90-day reporting system have not been updated to reflect that in person BKK 90-day reports are now supposed to go to Muang Thong Thani instead of to the Government Complex at CW...

For foreigners who residing in Bangkok,contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

I did my first online report Mon. late evening and got the approval Tues. (yesterday). I took screenshots of each page after filling them so I can do the exact same fields next time.

I used Firefox and one small point which might help others: Clicking submit on page 1 started to take forever for page 2 to load. Clicking refresh did the trick. All subsequent pages loaded like a pussycat.

21 hours ago, jayceenik said:

Jomtiem only require a single visit after 3 month to show the 800k, no subsequent 400k proof is being asked for.

6 hours ago, Why Me said:

I did my first online report Mon. late evening and got the approval Tues. (yesterday). I took screenshots of each page after filling them so I can do the exact same fields next time.

I used Firefox and one small point which might help others: Clicking submit on page 1 started to take forever for page 2 to load. Clicking refresh did the trick. All subsequent pages loaded like a pussycat.

After having successfully done your first on-line 90-day report, your browser will 'remember' your previous inputs and you will only need to type the first letter of your previous input to provide you with the option to click that previous input.  Took me 3 minutes to fill in my last on-line 30-day report (using Firefox browser) and got an e-mail notification from my local IO with approval within 3 hours.  Beats having to go in person to your local IO big time!

11 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Jomtiem only require a single visit after 3 month to show the 800k, no subsequent 400k proof is being asked for.

True, and same applies for SiRacha, UdonThani, Prathum Thani and a few other rogue IOs.

This bankbook balance 3 months after your 1-year extension of stay, is very inconvenient if you live far away from your local IO as it has to be done in person.

Luckily my local IO (like the majority of thai IOs) does not go along with this after 3 months 800K bankbook check nonsense.  And I need to visit them only once per year (for the 1-year extension of stay), as I do my 90-day and TM-30 reports on-line.

Edited by Peter Denis