Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

But different to John in Thailand on a modest pension, who met Lek in a bar and got married to her and now goes back to a bar regularly to bang all the newer hostesses whilst Lek sits at home 

This ain't the 80s. No one on a "modest pension" is regularly banging BGs. Unfortunately he doesn't get to regularly have it from the one that should have been coming to the party, which is why said hubby is wanting to play away in the first place.

Unlikely that Lek is sitting at home. More likely to be partying with her mates from the bar.

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

There are many on this forum that enjoy long and happy marriages, seldom do we see input from those guys on threads of this topic.

I would suggest because their route to happy marriages did not follow the advice dispatched by the renters and single guys on the forum, not to mention those who consistently change 'partners'.

To genuinely love somebody there will be times in a relationship when their needs must be put above your own, there in lies the test of true love.

Op says he deserves to be happy, surely at some stage in the relationship his wife was making him happy, now is the time to consider if he can do the same for his wife. It's a big ask in his situation, is the will to take the challenge there?

The OP mentioned kids. IMO she stopped making him happy after the first one.

26 minutes ago, rumak said:

Maybe if you guys would shave once a month,  take a shower,  and not walk around with females

half your age ,   maybe then you might find what most of my friends think is a normal relationship.

oops,   sorry.........  for a second there i was "channeling"  Nancy L.   Ahaaaa !   she is here !

My apologies Nancy.     Can you tell us if its true that many women seem to get depressed

later in life and stop caring for their partners ?

not trying to troll.     a bit droll perhaps.    

I don't think most wait for "later life". Both of mine were only in their 30s. I also don't think it's anything to do with depression.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't know why you got married, but I got married to have lots of sex. Don't know why any man would put up with an angry wife and no sex for long.

I've always managed plenty of sex with my Thai live-ins.

I don't need a bad tempered housekeeper, had enough of that game with my former Brit wife.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

I wish you the very best of luck trying to get an answer to a more than centuries old question about understanding women from this forum

You have seen most of the replies to even the most courteous and sensible questions on here, right?.......

Had it for best part of a year. Going through the menapause, but she would not accept it at her age. She has never had children. Managed to get her some estrogen type capsules and normality resumed (relative of course) 5555????????????????

Just now, DPKANKAN said:

Had it for best part of a year. Going through the menapause, but she would not accept it at her age. She has never had children. Managed to get her some estrogen type capsules and normality resumed (relative of course) 5555????????????????

I knew a Brit girl who went through menopause age 18, lovely girl, very attractive even after the event.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I would look

Erm...are you on the right thread? The reply that you have quoted was in reply to a rather unpleasant post by Don Mega. So unless you are Don Mega, perhaps you can explain why you are posting on his behalf.

Perhaps you have just made a genuine mistake. For this reason I haven't quoted your post in full, so that you can go back in order to edit your reply if necessary.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't know why you got married, but I got married to have lots of sex. Don't know why any man would put up with an angry wife and no sex for long.

I had lots of sex without being married, my reason for getting married was because I met a person who was beautiful, charming, considerate, hard working and I really wanted to commit to spending my life enjoying her humour, great outlook on life, in country where we will live well enough to be comfortable and happy. In 14 years my wife got annoyed once, and me twice.

Edited by 473geo

Just now, 473geo said:

I had lots of sex without being married, my reason for getting married was because I met a person who was beautiful, charming, considerate, hard working and I really wanted to commit to spending my life enjoying her humour, great outlook on life, in country where we will live well enough to be comfortable and happy. In 14 years my wife got annoyed once, and me twice.

So you and VillageFarange = 2 then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I knew a Brit girl who went through menopause age 18, lovely girl, very attractive even after the event.

My missus niece, only just 22 has never had a period!! Stunningly pretty,,, sexy,,, very large attributes,,, ting tong,,,, and lives with us!!????????????????????????????????

5 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Sadly for her?

???? now come on geo.............probably. I’m sure I played a part somewhere. 

My ex in the UK became permanently miserable when she had the nice house, the sports car, the child. By then she forgot how to be happy and was permanently miserable. 
She was totally materialistic. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

Simple:  LEAVE!  I don't care abut all the excuses why you should stay.  Nothing you did deserves you to be abused - period.  However, it's your life, go ahead and stay.  Good luck.