Buy From Us Online Store - Ship To Us Address

Just came across this service from Singapore Post for buying items from US and having shipped to Thailand or Malaysia. Website is :

https://www.vpostasia.com/thailand/index.html

Not sure how good it is cost wise, but benefits appear to be :

* Buy at good US prices in US$ and have shipped to a US address (some retailers provide free shipping)

* Buy from retailers that do not provide international shipping

* Have several items consolidated to benefit from total weight shipping to Thai or Malay address

* Be able to track your US to SEA shipment

I have absolutely 0 experience with this, but with the US$ going down it seems a good idea and with Singapore Post doing it I would imagine it should be fairly reliable.

If anyone has actual experience of this service or of other services providing the same, please do comment. Also would be nice to hear how they fayre proce wise - again no idea here on that one - are they cheap, fair or expensive for the US to SEA leg ?

Just came across this service from Singapore Post for buying items from US and having shipped to Thailand or Malaysia. Website is :

https://www.vpostasia.com/thailand/index.html

Not sure how good it is cost wise, but benefits appear to be :

* Buy at good US prices in US$ and have shipped to a US address (some retailers provide free shipping)

* Buy from retailers that do not provide international shipping

* Have several items consolidated to benefit from total weight shipping to Thai or Malay address

* Be able to track your US to SEA shipment

I have absolutely 0 experience with this, but with the US$ going down it seems a good idea and with Singapore Post doing it I would imagine it should be fairly reliable.

If anyone has actual experience of this service or of other services providing the same, please do comment. Also would be nice to hear how they fayre proce wise - again no idea here on that one - are they cheap, fair or expensive for the US to SEA leg ?

I personally would not rely on a Singaporean company delivering goods to Thailand, if delivering to Singapore then yes, but not Thailand.

There is another company who do the same thing who are based in Thailand, website is www.mysecurepost.com