Dtac unlimited internet data plan - 12call/AIS unlimited internet data plan - True mobile unlimited internet data plan

SePl

@SePl, would you share a link to those offers in your original post please?  I think those would work.

I am in pattaya currently, but will be moving about soon.

so, @Eindhoven, maybe you can share the Truemove link you are referencing since you are stating it's a better overall carrier?

Thank you both in advance.

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:45 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

Where does it say that the data is capped @60GB/month and then a speed limitation to 128Kbps will occur? Please provide a link.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:56 AM, Dart12 said:

He says it's not limited.  that it's unlimited at 10mbps 

Here is a different listing of the same SIM card: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sim-dtac-10mbps-12-i7-i721056809-s1381790846.html

at the bottom of the page, at "questions", someone asked about data limit and seller answered with 60 GB / 128kbps.

You could ask the seller about data limit on your SIM, but I'm sure these two listings are the same SIM cards - the seller has multiple listings with different description for each of their goods.

Edited by fdsa
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fdsa said:

Here is a different listing of the same SIM card: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sim-dtac-10mbps-12-i7-i721056809-s1381790846.html

at the bottom of the page, at "questions", someone asked about data limit and seller answered with 60 GB / 128kbps.

You could ask the seller about data limit on your SIM, but I'm sure these two listings are the same SIM cards - the seller has multiple listings with different description for each of their goods.

Thanks for the link. I read Other questions answered by lnwtrue168 (12) and it does say capped at 60GB / month. If you scroll through the questions you will find someone asking about free calls. The seller replied that there were Free Calls to True which is not correct for the DTAC sim. I reckon that these questions are not necessarily about the DTAC sim in the advert. I think they are for other products that he sells as well. The True sim clearly states that the data is capped at 60GB/month but the DTAC says unlimited data. I will speak to the seller on chat and find out.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
wrong cap limit corrected
  • Like 2

OK spoke to seller via Lazada chat, seller says UNLIMITED data. See screenshots of chat. I made a typo when I asked about a data cap the second time, but that doesn't matter because it is unlimited. I asked twice because the first answer was not plain enough (to me). This ties in with the info that is on the sim packaging and the activation message I received on my phone. If there was a data usage cap, it would be clearly shown on the sim packaging. There is no reason for the seller to lie...he's already got my money!

Screenshot_25630729_140917 edited.jpg

Screenshot_25630729_140905 edited.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Dart12 said:

@SePl, would you share a link to those offers in your original post please?  I think those would work.

so, @Eindhoven, maybe you can share the Truemove link you are referencing since you are stating it's a better overall carrier?

Where did I do so?

10 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Why do you need a link? You have all of the details you need in front of your face, in the very first post.

15 minutes ago, spiekerjozef said:

How long can you call from 10mbps?

My DTAC unlimited data @ speed 10 Mbps sim package includes an unlimited number of calls to other DTAC numbers with max 15mins per call.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

4 hours ago, spiekerjozef said:

How long can you call from 10mbps?

Nothing to do with traditional voice calls. Just the upload/download speed offered with the package(1.25 MB/s). Though of course you can use the bandwidth to make voice calls at no extra cost with the likes of WhatsApp, LINE, VIBER etc

4 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

My DTAC unlimited data @ speed 10 Mbps sim package includes an unlimited number of calls to other DTAC numbers with max 15mins per call.

Only DTAC numbers? At 1400 baht for the year, still good value. The monthly option offered unlimited calls to all networks for an extra 50 baht per month. At some point they were included for free.

16 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Why do you need a link? You have all of the details you need in front of your face, in the very first post.

Maybe because I can't read Thai...and that is just a picture in the first post, not a link to where it's offered.

And there is no Truemove offer link posted anywhere in this thread either for me to check out, or I would.

I can google "offers" all day and never find the ones being shown here.  So it's not as easy as "google it"

Edited by Dart12

1 hour ago, Dart12 said:

Maybe because I can't read Thai...and that is just a picture in the first post, not a link to where it's offered.

And there is no Truemove offer link posted anywhere in this thread either for me to check out, or I would.

I can google "offers" all day and never find the ones being shown here.  So it's not as easy as "google it"

Yes it's a picture that states clearly the package, cost and the USSD code to subscribe to the package. 

Did someone here recommend Truemove H to you? I have no idea why you attributed it to me. 

Who suggested that you Google it? The codes for DTAC are in the first post. If they can supply 10 Mbps at your location there is no need for any more questions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, abonsa said:

Hi, I haven't read all so not sure if you know it already, but all the promotions can be found on this website:

https://specphone.com/web/new-unlimited-internet-10mbps/291056

It seems to always be updated with new promotions ?

Yeah that site had a good write-up but the promos expired June 24.  There's a #Unlimited that I made a link for:

https://specphone.com/topics/%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%87%e0%b8%95%e0%b9%84%e0%b8%a1%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%88%e0%b8%b3%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b1%e0%b8%94

But doesn't show any newer plans.

I tried to get the AIS 4MBPS 32GB for 160B today.  She upsold me to a 10MBPS 32gb for 200b.  Not as good as my unlimited 10MPBS but I can't see me going thru 32gb on my second phone. No idea what the code is, you'd have to ask.

• Haha 1

Just now, theWTD said:

Yeah that site had a good write-up but the promos expired June 24.  There's a #Unlimited that I made a link for:

https://specphone.com/topics/%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%87%e0%b8%95%e0%b9%84%e0%b8%a1%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%88%e0%b8%b3%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b1%e0%b8%94

But doesn't show any newer plans.

I tried to get the AIS 4MBPS 32GB for 160B today.  She upsold me to a 10MBPS 32gb for 200b.  Not as good as my unlimited 10MPBS but I can't see me going thru 32gb on my second phone. No idea what the code is, you'd have to ask.

If you already have a 10 Mbps AIS SIM, you could have tried DTAC or Truemove H for your second phone, as they both still have unlimited 4 Mbps for 200 baht and unlimited 10 Mbps for 300 baht.

AIS perhaps too, but they often just run their promos for the first seven days of the month. I haven't bothered to check since I don't post the codes here anymore anyway.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2020 at 3:26 AM, Dart12 said:

If you want to use the codes in the first post on a new DTAC SIM, the syntax is thus: *104*517# then to press the Dial key or *104*517*9# then to press the Dial key. The '9' indicates English language if I remember correctly.

The reason why there is Thai script on the picture before the hash(#), is to indicate that is where affiliates can place their identifying number. It's not for you. So just use the syntax above or show it to someone at a DTAC service centre and let them apply it to a new SIM for you. 

Bear in mind that the promo may end today. Perhaps there will be a new one for August.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

AIS have 1gb mobile internet per month for bt 199.00

I rarely use internet on my mobile away from home or local bar's wifi..so should 1gb a month suffice?

How long is a piece of string? It's not 199, but 212.93 bt.

On the plus side, if you run out of data on that package you can add more GB inexpensively or just carrying on at 128 kbps/16 KB/s until the end of the month period.

1 minute ago, Eindhoven said:

How long is a piece of string? It's not 199, but 212.93 bt.

On the plus side, if you run out of data on that package you can add more GB inexpensively or just carrying on at 128 kbps/16 KB/s until the end of the month period.

Ok cheers. Think I'll go for that then. As I said I'm usually either at home or somewhere where I connect to their wifi. This is not really through choice though, it's because I don't have anything to do.

Just now, Keyser Soze666 said:

Ok cheers. Think I'll go for that then. As I said I'm usually either at home or somewhere where I connect to their wifi. This is not really through choice though, it's because I don't have anything to do.

If your AIS SIM was registered before the 1st of Feb 2019, you can get unlimited 1 Mbps over 90 days for 800 baht in total.

Not too much different from 639 baht for 90 days for 3GB in total of high speed data.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

If you have a dual SIM phone, cheaper to get a new SIM and use that for data. Unlimited 4 Mbps for 200 baht per month or even one of those very cheap annual SIM, something like 1400 for the year, giving your full speed 80 GB per month.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

If you want to use the codes in the first post on a new DTAC SIM, the syntax is thus: *104*517# then to press the Dial key or *104*517*9# then to press the Dial key. The '9' indicates English language if I remember correctly.

The reason why there is Thai script on the picture before the hash(#), is to indicate that is where affiliates can place their identifying number. It's not for you. So just use the syntax above or show it to someone at a DTAC service centre and let them apply it to a new SIM for you. 

Bear in mind that the promo may end today. Perhaps there will be a new one for August.

Thank you.  Of course I finally understand one day late lol/sigh.

Any idea where this promo was found originally?

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2020 at 9:25 AM, Dart12 said:

I don't think the OP has replied more than once in his own post lol.  I'll just try the numbers this month and see if one works.  thanks

Can't you read and/or understand anything ? This is because of people like you that I post info but do not comment anymore.

For others, do you have any update about August promotions ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

there are really only 2 packages you want to use if don't want to keep playing/checking promotions every few days/months:

finn mobile/dtac or ais/ - https://gomo.th/ - https://finnmobile.io/en#_=_ 

~200B monthly for unlimited 10bmps speed & ~40-80GB max speed 4G/5G, free SMS, free calls ~600min etc.

it's the best combo of prepaid/postpaid that everyone can get without credit checks/workpermit/visa restrictions too!

flexible to change/cancel anytime - monthly bill online ????
Basically you pay the 200B & get everything you need. No need any home wifi or hotspots just use your sim everywhere hasslefree better than most wifi anyway????

finnmobile currently 40GB package but allow 80GB & the unlimited 10mbps speed after quota used which is rare - I used over 2 years now only getting cheaper/better ????

I agree DTAC have poorest coverage & they are not jumping the 5G rollout either so AIS might be preferred way to go especially rural/upcountry locations (DTAC very much bkk centric) - True have most coverage though but with english problems!
The truemoney wallet can be used by any sim though for 7-11 payments etc ????

Edited by worldfun
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, worldfun said:

there are really only 2 packages you want to use if don't want to keep playing/checking promotions every few days/months:

finn mobile/dtac or ais/ - https://gomo.th/ - https://finnmobile.io/en#_=_ 

~200B monthly for unlimited 10bmps speed & ~40-80GB max speed 4G/5G, free SMS, free calls ~600min etc.

it's the best combo of prepaid/postpaid that everyone can get without credit checks/workpermit/visa restrictions too!

flexible to change/cancel anytime - monthly bill online ????
Basically you pay the 200B & get everything you need. No need any home wifi or hotspots just use your sim everywhere hasslefree better than most wifi anyway????

finnmobile currently 40GB package but allow 80GB & the unlimited 10mbps speed after quota used which is rare - I used over 2 years now only getting cheaper/better ????

I agree DTAC have poorest coverage & they are not jumping the 5G rollout either so AIS might be preferred way to go especially rural/upcountry locations (DTAC very much bkk centric) - True have most coverage though but with english problems!
The truemoney wallet can be used by any sim though for 7-11 payments etc ????

Not available to foreigners, don't you know ?