Dtac unlimited internet data plan - 12call/AIS unlimited internet data plan - True mobile unlimited internet data plan

SePl

I'm not internet savvy so please bear with me.

Have been having quite a few power cuts lately.

From 0800hrs to 0018hrs tomorrow.

I've been reading about the AIS 1 years sim cards on here for my tablet.

Looking for a decent speed and unlimited.

A search on Lazada brings up loads of options.

Can anyone advise if something like this would be OK?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ais-10mbps-100gb-sim-net-lnw-1-i2248254311-s7513314048.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.54826bc1op7rHm&search=1&freeshipping=1

TIA.

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

I'm not internet savvy so please bear with me.

Have been having quite a few power cuts lately.

From 0800hrs to 0018hrs tomorrow.

I've been reading about the AIS 1 years sim cards on here for my tablet.

Looking for a decent speed and unlimited.

A search on Lazada brings up loads of options.

Can anyone advise if something like this would be OK?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ais-10mbps-100gb-sim-net-lnw-1-i2248254311-s7513314048.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.54826bc1op7rHm&search=1&freeshipping=1

TIA.

No, it isn't. Why not simply choose from the existing links in this very thread?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ais-8mbps-12-i1836666017-s5551112366.html

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, RoninTech said:

Are packages like this still available from AIS?  Just about get out of ASQ and there's an AIS store around the corner.

dWERrEew.jpeg.dae848ffca3ce6e37af588e19212973a.jpeg

Old promo. 

New promo offers 4 Mbps for 150, 10 Mbps for 200 and 20 Mbps for 300.

• Like 1

Just now, RoninTech said:

Cheers Bruno.  Don't suppose you have an image of the new deal that I could show when I go the store?

Stores are useless. All the info you need is on the thread, including the code that you need to enter. 

Call centre will have the details; stores, rarely.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

What happens when you try?

If you really cannot, then use a Seedbox service that downloads the Torrent for you; paid if you can afford it. 

No cost example: https://www.torrentsafe.com

I use my phone as a Hotspot, connect my laptop to that connection. When I start up my bittorrent program on my laptop, it just doesn't download anything. It downloads fine if I connect to my condo's wifi. 

Edit: same thing happens if I try to download torrents directly on my phone, torrent program just sits there, nothing downloads. 

Thanks for the seedbox tip. 

Edited by wadman

On 7/26/2020 at 3:24 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

I bought a DTAC umlimited internet sim card @ speed 10 Mbps + free calls to DTAC numbers, valid for 1 year for 1490  baht on Lazada and it works great. No monthly topups required.

Does anyone know if one can apply these offers to an existing DTAC phone number? Or is it necessary to change number?

All the data deals on Truemove appear to have certainly gone up since last time I was in the country February 2020

I'm wondering if the short codes of the past which I've got for previous plans will still actually work

Back then I was getting "always on" data for a month (at lower speeds) for 199 plus Vat

( existing Sim from last 8 years is still active)

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2021 at 7:53 AM, Chivas said:

All the data deals on Truemove appear to have certainly gone up since last time I was in the country February 2020

I'm wondering if the short codes of the past which I've got for previous plans will still actually work

Back then I was getting "always on" data for a month (at lower speeds) for 199 plus Vat

( existing Sim from last 8 years is still active)

Likely still works; though there are better offers now and as a long standing customer they might waive the new SIM requirement to give you 4 to 10 Mbps unlimited for 200 baht or less for lower speeds. AIS do for their long term customers. Don't know about Truemove H(formerly Orange and now all CP). 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Likely still works; though there are better offers now and as a long standing customer they might waive the new SIM requirement to give you 4 to 10 Mbps unlimited for 200 baht or less for lower speeds. AIS do for their long term customers. Don't know about Truemove H(formerly Orange and now all CP). 

Bruno where are the "better offers" listed as such ??

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Bruno where are the "better offers" listed as such ??

They are disbursed to Independents or listed as short codes on the website of Independents. The call centres will have them; not Service Centres.

Currently unlimited 20 Mbps plans from as little a 125 per month.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 7:36 PM, Bruno123 said:

They are disbursed to Independents or listed as short codes on the website of Independents. The call centres will have them; not Service Centres.

Currently unlimited 20 Mbps plans from as little a 125 per month.

thank you, 20 mbps / 125 thb at AIS or Dtac ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, thaicookingchef said:

thank you, 20 mbps / 125 thb at AIS or Dtac ?

Cheapest method is to buy a 12 month DTAC 10 Mbps SIM for around 1390 baht. and if you can achieve 20 Mbps with them, uprate to 20 Mbps for another 120 baht with the USSD code DTAC publish(Promo until the end of this month). 125 baht per month.

30 days at a time is 299 baht.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 12:12 PM, Bruno123 said:

Old promo. 

New promo offers 4 Mbps for 150, 10 Mbps for 200 and 20 Mbps for 300.

does that works on all AIS sim card?

got one a few years ago for only making calls in and out never tried 4G

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KHY0307 said:

does that works on all AIS sim card?

got one a few years ago for only making calls in and out never tried 4G

Yes; any newly activated SIM. Subscribe within seven days of activating any new SIM.

If you have a long standing account with them and want to keep using your old number, you can call their Call Centre on 1175 to request a similar pack be applied to your account. If they can, they will. Call centre; not shop.

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2021 at 4:49 PM, Adumbration said:

Not sure why the Troll is laughing at your post. 1690 baht for 12 months of up to 20 Mbps; 140 baht per month is good. Though if the promo code still works, you can get it for 1500 or so.

Add another 500 baht for unlimited any network calls.

All networks currently offer 20 Mbps for 300 baht. Not sure why it is getting so excited over a one baht saving.