'Delicious taxes': Thai protesters use Japanese cartoon hamster to mock government

webfact

1 hour ago, Surasak said:

If the government choose to use force againts these students, I feel sure the government will feel the force of the rest of the world againts them.

Yes especially because these protesters are not armed or occupy barricades. This is as peaceful as it can get and using violence against that will be condemned. 

• Like 2

Why would dissolving parliament and rewriting the constitution change anything? In our part of the world, we do not have the thai political problems, yet are we in a much better shape? If those in power want it their way, they will get it, here or there, until a completely new and hopefully effective governing system has been developed and implemented. And I haven't even started to mention how irrational and prone to external influence (I don't refer to the sheeple) the actual governing process is, to start with...

Edited by visacrack
addendum
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Tell that to the Yellows with their hand-clappers, whistles and other paraphenalia.

Worked for them.

True , but they were trying to end democracy which dovetails nicely with the juntas agenda.

Not so effect when used by the anti junta protesters.

• Like 1