U.S Doctor Sacked For Appearing On Video

elephant45

I am sure she'll get a job with 45's Coronavirus team after he fires Fauci and Birx.

What remedy is she touting anyway? Even the Viable TV video is edited like crazy.

OK, I did my own sleuthing and it's hydroxychloroquine, zinc and zithromax. She's also in agreement with Dr. Stella Emmanuel so that's BOTH positions filled at the White House.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I am sure she'll get a job with 45's Coronavirus team after he fires Fauci and Birx.

What remedy is she touting anyway? Even the Viable TV video is edited like crazy.

Hydroxychloroquine and zinc - says it should be OTC (over the counter), it's been debunked by the FDA. 

FDA? There would be a lot of dead people from Malaria if we listened to them. I took it when I was working in Nigeria for Malaria and it saved my life. Does it work with Covid? Well, anyone in the USA will never find out now will they?

From Hindustan Times.

Initially, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have been used to treat malaria, lupus, erythematosus, and rheumatoid arthritis; and have shown positive results in the case of these diseases.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimmybcool said:

I have ni idea if this stuff works or not.  But what is sad is that because Trump touted it the left is adamant to block all discussion about it.  

And Fauci, and the FDA, and almost every credible US doctor out there, and the rest of the world.  And it's all apparently a liberal plot to make bunker boy look bad?  He doesn't need any help with that.  ????

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

Just now, elephant45 said:

FDA? There would be a lot of dead people from Malaria if we listened to them. I took it when I was working in Nigeria for Malaria and it saved my life. Does it work with Covid? Well, anyone in the USA will never find out now will they?

The FDA said it was no good for malaria? I find that hard to believe. However I recall it was being replaced by fansidar by the mid 80's, which no one liked, because malaria strains were becoming resistant to it.

You need to watch a few of Dr Zim's you tube vids. Doxycycline, that is the new miracle cure. Prevents malaria too.

48 minutes ago, jimmybcool said:

I have ni idea if this stuff works or not.  But what is sad is that because Trump touted it the left is adamant to block all discussion about it.  

But there's nothing really to discuss is there? There's a very slight indication that some Covid victims with minimal symptoms have exhibited a small degree of benefit but is sure as hell aint no silver bullet and is absolutely ineffective in countering severe infections. It's not even a prophylaxis.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Dcheech said:
55 minutes ago, jimmybcool said:

You should be able to buy it at drug stores in Thailand. I know one that sells it and zinc. However, in the last four months it has been pretty well documented to be ineffective. The left doesn't block anything, they just think it is ridiculous, like bleach.

If that is what you want to do, don't let anyone stop you.

They can also get really, really small ultra-violet (black light) pens on lazada if they want to go the whole hog on this.