Is there a Findig shop open?

Guderian

I need some decent new footwear and I usually get it in Findig. The shop in Jomtien I normally go to is closed, due to the lack or tourists I guess, so I don't suppose the one in Walking Street will be open either. Google told me there's a shop in Royal Garden, so I went there but was told it closed down a while back. I sent Findig an e-mail asking them if they had a shop open in Pattaya, but I haven't had a reply. Has anybody noticed if there's a Findig shop open anywhere in town? Is there one in the Central Mall or Terminal 21 maybe? I know you can order their stuff online, but when it comes to shoes I really like to try them on before buying, so online shopping isn't an option this time. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kinyara said:

Noticed the Jomtien one was shut. I know they are expensive normally but there's a sale on in Clark's in Central mall which might be worth checking out. 

Thanks, if I can't find a Findig shop that's open I might do that.

I was thinking the same just the other day, i usually use  the shop on Beach rd.  close to  Mikes shopping Mall  or the other one on Second road close to South Pattaya Rd.. junction both used to open at Noon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, actonion said:

I was thinking the same just the other day, i usually use  the shop on Beach rd.  close to  Mikes shopping Mall  or the other one on Second road close to South Pattaya Rd.. junction both used to open at Noon

Any idea if they're still opening at noon?

Update:

I noticed that the Findig shop on Jomtien Beach Road, between Wat Bun and Chaiyapruek, was open on the weekend so I dropped by to have a look. There were some staff who seemed to be putting out new stock, so I found the boss lady and showed her my old dog-chewed footwear. She had a look in the storeroom but only had them in size 40 when I need a 44, so no luck there.

I asked her if she could order them for me but apparently not, they're only open for the weekend and will be closed from today for four months. I've no idea why you'd put out new stock just before shutting up shop for that length of time, but the timing is interesting as it takes us pretty much up to the end of the year, so it seems that Findig isn't expecting any foreign tourists this side of Christmas.