Resumption of International Flights

oompie69

1 hour ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Rice farming maybe.

The whole genome/virus/vaccine industry is wide open now, for example.  Plenty of demand for someone who can make a breakthrough.

The people who are out of work have to decide what they are going to do.  However, that would require taking responsibility and using some brain power.

Edited by Kelsall

This pandemic is a wake up call fr Thailand, wealth is even more filtrated from rich to poor than in the west & this pandemic is hopefully a wake-up call to the Gov;t, esp re help to the people who have 0 , TL has made billions from tourism but gives nothing to their own ppl re benefits , now the "naughty " daughters income is stressed, it's time to help those with "sick buffalo"????

1x Adult British  2x Childrenn Thai/British, trip to UK to visit family.

BKK to UK-Manchester July 15th 2020, most things were normal except had to wear a mask on the flight and fill out a form on arrival in the UK. cost baht business 220,000 ( for 3 people )

Booked return flight for 21st August with commercial airline, then later realised all commcercial flights for August had been cancelled, then read the news about Thailand only running repatriation flgihts.

Getting back to Thailand is more difficult,  

1. no commercial flights only 3x repatriation flights from UK per month ( each flight only 50 seats for Non-Thais ) cost baht 83,000 economy / 350,000 business ( for 3 people )

2. fit to fly certificate and COVID19 lab test no more than 72 hours before flight, cost 15,000 baht ( for 3 people )

3. medical insurance 100,000 USD to include COVID-19 cost ? not yet established

4. on arrival into BKK go into quarantine for 2 weeks at a "ASQ hotel" cost approx 100,000 baht ( for 3 people )

Edited by ArranP

1 minute ago, ArranP said:

1x Adult British  2x Childrenn Thai/British, trip to UK to visit family.

BKK to UK-Manchester July 15th 2020, most things were normal except had to wear a mask on the flight and fill out a form on arrival in the UK. cost baht 220,000 ( for 3 people )

Booked return flight for 21st August with commercial airline, then later realised all commcercial flights for August had been cancelled, then read the news about Thailand only running repatriation flgihts.

Getting back to Thailand is more difficult,  

1. no commercial flights only 3x repatriation flights per month ( each flight only 50 seats for Non-Thais ) cost baht 83,000 economy / 350,000 business ( for 3 people )

2. fit to fly certificate and COVID19 lab test no more than 72 hours before flight, cost 15,000 baht ( for 3 people )

3. medical insurance 100,000 USD to include COVID-19 cost ? not yet established

4. on arrival into BKK go into quarantine for 2 weeks at a "ASQ hotel" cost approx 100,000 baht ( for 3 people )

Sign me up.  Sounds like a fun holiday. ????

• Like 1

HI all

my story .. i booked a flight out to usa on july 24 it got canceled .. i dont know why  it was through a crappy third party go  to  .. numerous emails  but no reply gave up am trying to get money back .. no reply ..

i went to https://www.transportation.gov/airconsumer/file-consumer-complaint

filed a complaint .. this is for us citizens but maybe it will work for all airlines and and nationalities ? .. .. of course they are backed up due to the trump virus