Woman seeks justice after her "sadist" uncle - a village elder -  bites her all over her body

webfact

Woman seeks justice after her "sadist" uncle - a village elder -  bites her all over her body

2pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Surin woman has claimed that her uncle, a phu yai ban or village leader, plied her with drink then sexually attacked her. 

"Kate", 35, claims that he bit her on her arms, legs and neck in a ferocious assault. 

Daily News called him the "Sadist Phu Yai Ban".

The alleged assailant has denied everything and even threatened to expose her with pictures. 

The police investigation has stalled even though the suspect surrendered to the Sanom constabulary. 

2pm2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Kate fears that her alleged attacker is well connected to a local politician and will be protected. 

So yesterday she and her husband went to the justice ministry Rattanaburi branch to consult with lawyers. 

She has also spoken out to the press about her harassment online saying she is not in it for the money but just wants justice and for everything to come out in court. 

The phu yai ban similarly says he will fight everything in court. 

The district chief has set up a committee of inquiry and this could lead to the suspect's removal from office. 

Horrendous pictures of the woman's injuries have circulated in the Thai press and online. 

Kate is an assumed name. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-08-25

• Sad 2

I'm not a forensic scientist but I have been bitten and the bite mark never looked anything like those Mark's. Every story has 2 sides and the fact he says he has photos proving his innocence everyone should wait. There is far to much of this believing with out question: People lie and I'm sure many men on here know how spiteful women can be.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its called a hot stone massage and the aftermath looks like this and it can be seen often in Thailand 

This is my SO's back after a Chinese "cupping" massage... : WTF

Yeah looks exactly like the ladies injuries. ????

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I wouldnt go that far , although they do look similar .

Baring in mind that one example is a professional job and the other would have been a drunken unprofessional attempt 

By whom? Please elaborate. 

47 minutes ago, Yinn said:

If she drunk, Uncle can do anything right? What?????

if you get drunk, Uncle can bite and rape you? Fair? 

Surin near Burirum.

i hope he go jail. More than 4 days. 

Scum attack woman. 

Karma is waiting.

He needs to be found guilty first in a Court of law .

If he indeed did do it, he should be punished , although I dont think that he should be sent to jail IF he didnt do it 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Every story has 2 sides and the fact he says he has photos proving his innocence everyone should wait.

"...he says he has photos proving his innocence..." ?

If he did say that it wasn't reported in this thread, where did you get that from?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Some member say her fault. He innocent. Only massage. 

Gee. 

That wasnt what I said though .

I merely pointed out that the marks look more like massage marks than bite marks 

Bite marks usually have teeth marks on the outside .

I didnt suggest it was her fault or he is innocent , just I would need to hear both sides of the story before I decide

4 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

No, it's not just a bad translation by Thaivisa, the translated version (the OP) did not state that the attacker said that he has photos "proving his innocence".  That's why I asked the question.

I seem to recall reading that in the report , although it doesnt seem to be there anymore

16 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

That wasnt what I said though .

I merely pointed out that the marks look more like massage marks than bite marks 

Are you still sticking with that because you are making me cringe and seriously worry about your mental state. 

• Like 1