Cat Placenta For Good Luck

raro

This subject sounds about as meaningful as Santa Claus or other hokey religion that believes in magic.

Think about it. How stupid does it sound dry out a cats placenta for good luck. Then you place it in the glove compartment of your car.

I think your driving skills, decomposing animal waste and common sense are somewhat related.

I hope that if someone gets really sick in your family, you take them to the hospital first rather than sacrifce a small animal in front of the village witch doctor who prays for divine intervention.

Yo raro,

You have been completely misinformed about the placenta issue.

What you and your partner should have done is eat the placenta right after your cat gave birth and in front of her.

In this way the powers come inside you and stay with you.

You can still do it by eating the sun dried one but powers will be a bit less.

Just Google on eating placenta and power

:o

wow...

Then, i wonder what powers you would get from eating other kinds of placenta.

..such as elephant :D

This subject sounds about as meaningful as Santa Claus or other hokey religion that believes in magic.

Think about it. How stupid does it sound dry out a cats placenta for good luck. Then you place it in the glove compartment of your car.

I think your driving skills, decomposing animal waste and common sense are somewhat related.

I hope that if someone gets really sick in your family, you take them to the hospital first rather than sacrifce a small animal in front of the village witch doctor who prays for divine intervention.

I think you may find that Raro has an exceedingly good sense of humour and the original post had more to do with that than as sensible discussion :o

Now..... the serious advice.

The placenta needs to be free-floating, hanging it from the mirror will not work as it will be influenced by the Buddha images, hand made air fresheners and car service reminders. I would suggest floating it in a small tank of viscous liquid placed on the dash board directly in front of the steering wheel. As it is the placenta from a cat, cod liver oil would be a good choice.

Hi, dick. Hoping the triple bypass surgery (irony, humour, charisma) went well. :o

Hi, dick. Hoping the triple bypass surgery (irony, humour, charisma) went well. :o

My body rejected it all. Doctor said I was too much of a dick for it to work.

First off, sorry for my long absence from this thread, I was upcountry without internet connection. A friend of us drove and he refused to take the placenta with him. I am glad to report that - albeit against all odds - we all came back safe and sound. Only some brain cells were sacrificed, but rumours have it that if I stood in Pattaya last Friday, they might have had the same fate.

Lawling: You hit the nail full on! How could I have ovelooked it!! The kitten were indeed born on 16th....how foolish of me to expect any protection on 25th!

kmart: Gold leafes are for sure a good idea. Shall I do it on an odd or an even day?

Just for the records: Coming back last night the cat box was abandoned, mother and kitten gone. No idea were they went to, but judging by the trippling sound from the ceiling we have either a very fat rat living there or someone is making tabula rasa with the rat population up there.