90 day Immigration reporting must be done by the end of today (August 31)

I am confused.. I have visa. I have been to immigration 3 times to do 90 day reporting.

Ewery time, they tell me that I should not do 90 days report during the amnesty.

Last time I filed the report, but thay would not take it.  "NO NEED"..

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The info the article is not entirely correct info. That is only the deadline if you have skipped a 90 day report and it is not mandatory it be done by the end of today.

The extension of the ministerial order states they are not required until after September 26th. That also means there would be no overstay fines.

This from the ministerial notice extension. Section 37 (5) is for 90 day reporting.

image.png.d0e1c7d3580367a61d5547aeca943314.png

Theres a name for this kind of info 

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

This is going to be a money maker for Immigration,I just kept on

doing mine as normal,online,mail and going in person,all working ,those that

forgot or did not bother will now have to pay the price.

regards worgeordie

Same as me, did a 90 day report online in June, annual visa renewal at the office in July, just did my 90 day online report last Friday.

No issues.

Ubon Joe!

Have this anything to do with people who have a non-o visa, staying 

here on a "married" extension? Very confused, never really clear,

and with something like 2 hours notice!! 

Or has it to do with people on the tourist amnesty?

I fail to see that they want the whole population with "retirement" extension

and "marriage" extension people jump in their cars and drive lika maniacs (Thai Style!)

to beat the deadline (today!).  If anyone can clarify, it will be you!!

Sorry if I seem daft, but it is mostly clear as mud!

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keystonecoppers2 said:

Ubon Joe!

Have this anything to do with people who have a non-o visa, staying 

here on a "married" extension? Very confused, never really clear,

and with something like 2 hours notice!! 

Or has it to do with people on the tourist amnesty?

I fail to see that they want the whole population with "retirement" extension

and "marriage" extension people jump in their cars and drive lika maniacs (Thai Style!)

to beat the deadline (today!).  If anyone can clarify, it will be you!!

Sorry if I seem daft, but it is mostly clear as mud!

Cheers!

It MIGHT have. Because I am here on Non-O married, ( Renewed the 90 day permit ion to stay ewery 3 md. by going to Lao.)and as I wrote they did not want the 90 day reporting.

My neighbour went to Samui immigration on Friday to do his 90 day report they did nothing his OA runs out on 17 September they took his passport looked at it handed it back and told him to call call them on 15  / 16 September to find out the latest developments a waste of a 1,000 baht in travelling as he has to get a ferry from a neighbouring island .

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The info the article is not entirely correct info. That is only the deadline if you have skipped a 90 day report and it is not mandatory it be done by the end of today.

The extension of the ministerial order states they are not required until after September 26th. That also means there would be no overstay fines.

This from the ministerial notice extension. Section 37 (5) is for 90 day reporting.

So when is the IMM going to do the 90 days reports that have been back logged the past 3 weeks for the expats that are on retirement extensions....still waiting since August 10 for mine...mail in and registered as always the last 14 years....what's up with them?....I have my receipt and it was due on Aug. 20....still don't have it....somebody is sleeping on the job.

20 minutes ago, phka said:

I did my last 90 day report on the 3rd of august

They stamped on my report receipt that I have to notify again on the 31st of October, has that now changed 

Of course not. You did your report. You just wait until next one. 

I mailed my report on 7 August and since I got no response by last Thursday I called to check why. The officer at CW that I was transferred to stated that I must come in person (or authorized person) and make the report before the close of August 31. When I went MTT Friday and made the report and I was told I did not need to pay a fine since I did the report before September. Good luck to those that waited.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Nice to see the usual total <deleted> they can spout  not  knowing even their own rules

• Like 1

I sent my 90 day reporting documents by post more than 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten any notification back.  It's never taken this long before.  I assume that is my responsibility and I'll have to go in person and pay the 2000 k fine even though I sent it more than 2 weeks in advance of my reporting day.

I went for my extension of stay  but was rejected. Next day went to muang thong Thani to get 90days notification done. But was told by the front staff that they unable to process my 90 days notification as I have not extend my visa. I ask her is it ok if I didn't get the 90days notification done. She said it's fine.

Hopefully later won't get any penalty

Despite the amnesty, I did online 90-day reports in March (first time I had used the web site process) and in June.  My next due date was September 13th, and my diary reminded me to do it today.  I submitted the application online at 17:15, and received an approval email from Immigration at 18:00.  If they carry on like this I shall have to start singing their praises ????

• Like 1

Hi guys

did my 90 days a couple of weeks ago and they put this stamp

into my passport along with the usual paper slip - On asking what it was they just continued to say it’s no problem

Has anyone else had this stamp and I’d be grateful if someone could translate and advise

many thanks

john 

008F7B85-AA63-4C0B-9C77-14FA4A65CFDE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, rickthailand said:

i did my 90 days during the amnesty and it was due again on the 25th of august. i thought i could do it before 26th september. should i go tomorrow?

It is you choice since the extension of the ministerial notice states they are not required until after September 26th.

But it might be best do it now to avoid possible problems created by you local office.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webcrawler00 said:

Doing it ONLINE - Website or App... what a joke! It had never worked for me trying 3 browsers and AIS and TRUE... Just does not work. Immigration offers just say "Solly try again"!

You have to allow cross-site tracking and pop-ups. Basically turn off all the privacy protection temporarily.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is only a infographic and it is not a official doucment.

This from the official immigration notification.

"(1) Aliens whose residency report is due under 90 day period, may report their residency in
person or by assigning a person or via registered mail or electronic means.
(2) Aliens whose residency report is due on 26 March 2020 onwards and has not reported
within prescribed period, may report their residency in person or by assigning a person or via
registered mail or electronic means from 1 August 2020 to 31 August 2020;"

There is nothing that states it is mandatory and no mention of fines.

Just to be technical.. "may report" gives the foreigner the option to do so or not. 

"Must report" is a much stronger way to phrase it. 

• Thanks 1

It’s simple — the land belongs to them. So the best thing to do is just don’t complain about their rules and regulations. If you would like to stay here just do what they asked for, otherwise pack up and leave; take your family too if possible and never come back. I heard that the UAE extended the amnesty visa till December 31st for those who are stranded.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, asiaexpat said:

I mailed my report on 7 August and since I got no response by last Thursday I called to check why. The officer at CW that I was transferred to stated that I must come in person (or authorized person) and make the report before the close of August 31. When I went MTT Friday and made the report and I was told I did not need to pay a fine since I did the report before September. Good luck to those that waited.

<deleted>, that explains why I didn't get a post mail receipt, I did my report via post on the 7th as well.. ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It is you choice since the extension of the ministerial notice states they are not required until after September 26th.

But it might be best do it now to avoid possible problems created by you local office.

What's that saying.....have your cake and eat it too.

You can't state ministerial order makes it A OK and at same time state "But it might be best to do it......"

Clearly since immigration wanted it done in Aug and they are the ones that issue extensions when you attend post amnesty.

The no need report during amnesty, in hindsight was poor advice. 

You got lucky as you missed reports and happen to have extension due Aug.

If your extension had been due say Nov would you have reported in Aug?

• Like 1