Trump's physician denies president had a stroke in November

webfact

16 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Hope you caught the Laura Ingraham Trump interview.

I did not. While I find the day-to-day headlines entertaining, politics is not interesting enough to watch every interview. I will, however, keep an eye open for clips of it. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

You  wonder if during the debate it is Trump not Biden who loses the plot

Trump is not actually that good a debater, his energy actually tends to be quite low compared to his own events, but his special weapon is his ability to come up with genuinely funny one-liners, such as "because you'd be in jail" or "Only Rosie O'Donnell". These get shared massively online and, because very few people watch the actual debates, it essentially hands him the win.

In this election, there almost certainly won't be a debate. As long as Covid and the rioting continue, Biden can win without exposing himself to any live situations.

Edited by Poet
Reason for edit: Mini stroke
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

On a continuous basis you're praising Trump by indirectly defaming Biden (Trump too old for presidency, Biden not exposing himself).

Could you please clarify what you are alleging here?

Not sure how my questioning the ability of Trump to withstand, at his age, another four years of one of the most stressful jobs in the world is somehow "praising Trump". The man is 74 years of age! No one that old should be selected for a job that complex and vital to the nation. He might be fine today but, at any point during that four-year term, Trump could start showing signs of dementia and that would be an absolute disaster for America.

How is it defaming Biden to say that he is avoiding exposure? That is a fact that everyone is fully aware of and all the leading Democrats agree is necessary. I stated that, in the current circumstances, it won't matter and that Biden is likely to win as long as they can keep the riots going and no vaccine emerges until after the election.

Edited by Poet
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Perhaps the various UV light sources inserted in unknown (thank goodness) orifices (a second plank of the treatment as I recall) are responsible for the strange orange glow.?

Some doctor suggested that Trump's orange skin tone could be the result of a liver medication.  If so, perhaps he puts on the orange makeup to provide cover for the symptom of the illness.

• Like 1