For how much longer do we have to wear masks in supermarkets for?

Keyser Soze666

6 minutes ago, TheFreqFlyer said:

Not where I am. Looks like you've been successfully brainwashed. By all means wear one to enter a store that requires it, but just to walk around outside...ridiculous. 

I don't wear them because they are necessary, they clearly aren't in Thailand. I do it so as not to offend Thai people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, polpott said:

I don't wear them because they are necessary, they clearly aren't in Thailand. I do it so as not to offend Thai people. 

Well that's ridiculous. Unless you're entering a store or building or using public transport, no one cares and no one is offended. I haven't worn a mask since the beginning and frankly I doubt anyone cares, since most people around me aren't wearing them either. 

It's also not my responsibility (or yours) to placate the irrational fear brainwashed people are having.

In my opinion, I don't think most Thais care either way. I'm sure most are getting a little sick of wearing them. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Try learn how to read I was talking about Western Australia and not Victoria

The chances of Western Australia lifting border restrictions to other states and territories anytime soon remains unlikely as infection numbers continue to surge on the east coast.

'Cancel your Christmas holiday plans'

Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner has offered a similar timeline on border closures.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-wa-border-lockdown-lift-could-be-months-and-months-away-premier-mark-mcgowan-confirms/f702c85a-4748-46c0-a26f-e5054ccc8cee

Hmmm 

no whiteChristmas.

obvious 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I know most western is not anti masker, anti vaxxer, statue fighting, conspiracy loon. Is about 1 per 6 is covIDIOT. 

Feel like 1 per 3 TVF. 

I not understand why the 5 per 6 allow the covidiots behave that= you can not control covid. 

I want Thankyou all the wonderful expat follow rules and help Thailand be number 1 the world control covid.

Ok.

fact. Most covid death is from western countrys refuse the rule. 

Because the 1 per 6. 

Latest update information.

4086A0B0-F0E4-4724-8A71-AC9414B73E7A.jpeg

You have an irrational fear.

I suggest you immediately go and get your Russian covid vaccine to make you feel "safer". 

And continue to believe everything you see on TV, never do any independent research and keep sending these useless graphs our way.

We don't care and we're not going to allow ourselves to be guided by irrational hysteria.

My guess is you wear your mask inside your home 24/7 including when you sleep too? 

In Victoria, Australia, there were actually suggestions to enforce mask wearing at home. From the sounds of it, you would welcome such a decision here! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here in cha-am many people were not wearing masks anymore and most shops did not bother

checking temperatures anymore.

Yesterday there was news about possible new cases in Hua-hin and today every one is in panic mode again.

• Like 1

Just now, polpott said:

No "we's" thank you. You are not my spokesman or anyone else's AFAIAA.

Well you're not mine and you're certainly not the spokesperson for Thai people.

I can speak the language and most of them are pretty decent people. I prefer engaging people in conversation and letting them know that there is no need to live in fear.

Most already don't seem to be anyway. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

We not want be same new zeland. 

When covid control in the world= no need for mask in plaza etc. 

The farang like to say how thailand should control covid. But 200,000 new infection in farang country everyday.

Thailand would be stupid follow that.

If your country follow rule for 5 week, can control same thailand. But want to argue, fight, anti mask, anti vaxxer loons make it be impossible. 

8 month, 800,000 die already and still cry/fight/complain/moan/groan about wear mask. 

Is not difficult. Better than loose job, business.

Idiots. 

E253C3A5-34A5-4CD8-A33E-4FF77B98AC93.jpeg

Does anybody know why Mr. Yinn cares so much about this Covid BS around the world? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyril sneer said:

... 'phone/keys/wallet' is a thing of the past

I got to know it from a Sheffielder as "wallet, keys, spectacles, testicles" and for a personalised checklist before leaving the house added "phone" to it and recently also "mask". If the list gets any longer, I shall have to carry a printed version with me.

Edited by Puccini
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bodga said:

I see Thais constantly with no masks better still masks  under the chin. Even   the Wife says no one cares you can take it  off once past the entrance to these  shopping malls, all about face and  appearing to do something when actually  doing nothing.

Where are you? What you describe is not apparent here in Pattaya.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, TheFreqFlyer said:

I think it is like that nationwide. You can take off the mask or put it below your chin once past the checkpoint. Besides, if you're eating you can't exactly eat with a mask on! 

So you don't know what part of Thailand you are in?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, polpott said:

So you don't know what part of Thailand you are in?

Your avatar perfectly describes the type of person you are Mr. Pol Pot.

I've been to several parts of Thailand recently and from my own observations, things are as I've stated. There was a lot of fear and panic early on, much less now. Granted they're ramping it up again in border provinces near Myanmar. 

Edited by TheFreqFlyer