UK minister surprised by Scottish independence referendum move

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The hate that dare not speak its name?

Eh...?  ????

PS. The only hate I have seen on this thread is Scots that don't like the English and an English bloke that doesn't like the UK, it's countrymen or anything else, except foreigners .....????

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Yes we know.

He was implying that an independent Scotland would be so overrun with immigrants that we would have to change what we eat. 

That might not be a bad idea, when a deep fried Mars Bar is part of your 5 a day, it might be a good idea to change.????????????

• Haha 2

Just now, vogie said:

That might not be a bad idea, when a deep fried Mars Bar is part of your 5 a day, it might be a good idea to change.????????????

Never eaten one. Dont know anyone who has.

Still, thanks for the stereotyping.

Jellied eels for breakfast again? Going to have to get used to eating a lot of fish given you are going to be stuck with an awful lot of it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Well colour me shocked. Once again, you cry 'anti-English'; once again you fail to point out a single example. Who'd have thunk that might happen? 

Go back and read the Scottish nationalists posts.......You will soon get the picture...????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Never eaten one. Dont know anyone who has.

Still, thanks for the stereotyping.

Jellied eels for breakfast again? Going to have to get used to eating a lot of fish given you are going to be stuck with an awful lot of it.  

Nothing beats a freshly caught kipper.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

It wasn't me who stipulated this thread:

Surprising that transam cannot see the everyday racism that is blatantly obvious from his buddies, but he bleats about Scots displaying hatred for the English on this thread and fails to offer a single example - of course, that is a bit of a habit amongst certain posters, who cry foul of others for acts which they are wholly guilty of, and when challenged, come up like a UK Brexit negotiator - empty handed and full of wind. 

Every day, you blatantly see what you want to see a come to some daft conclusions, bit like calling me a racist, yet I have an Asian family. ????

But I am used listening to that lifelong lefty cr_p........But, all good fun here eh.....????

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Then show me some veiled hatred. 

I can show you examples of anti Scottish rhetoric from people posting on this thread, but I don't see much as odious and pernicious the other way.1907424413_TVFScottishIndependence.png.ba17c9f9aa5b98a7eb3f6ac88c4316c3.png

Aaaaaaah, didums.......????

A massive win for the SNP on Thursday at the Ellon council by-election where they surprised everyone by winning this previously staunch Tory farming country seat with a 10.5% swing to nats.

The other interesting thing from the result is the complete collapse of labour - 2.9% of the vote, and only 2 votes ahead of the greens. 

Screenshot 2020-10-17 095222.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

To be accused of bigotry is, in my book, a serious thing, especially when I know it to be a deliberate lie. Do you suggest I should just sit back and let you and your buddy repeatedly lie like this and not challenge you? I appreciate that you will, most likely, continue to throw out these lies and, when challenged, fail to do more than post your emojis, but nonetheless, I will continue to point out these lies and hypocrisies as I see them. 

"Lies", have you chosen the right word.....Hmmmm, when I was a kid I had to sit and listen to union shop steward stuff, it was so boring, twisted lefty stuff...Get the picture...

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

A massive win for the SNP on Thursday at the Ellon council by-election where they surprised everyone by winning this previously staunch Tory farming country seat with a 10.5% swing to nats.

The other interesting thing from the result is the complete collapse of labour - 2.9% of the vote, and only 2 votes ahead of the greens. 

Screenshot 2020-10-17 095222.jpg

Labour should lose its way, but don't get to excited yet, plus the SNP has mainly gained from another lefty lot......