Central Mall Movie Theater

EVENKEEL

So today I drove into Pattaya to see a movie at Central Mall 1230 movie with Russell Crowe  (Unhinged) Haven't been to the Mall in a longtime. I was thee only customer watching the movie. Crazy. Price for ticket is cheap 120 bht. But traffic leaving at Klang to Suk was heavy. That new 7 out of town is awesome. 

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Cinemas are usually empty, Avenue is 100 baht on Wednesdays, today about 5 people in there for Tenet, the movie that no one understands

Was Tenet worth a couple hours of your time?

Unhinged was OK Crowe was either wearing a fat suit or got pretty darned big. Is T21 the best movie theater?

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Was Tenet worth a couple hours of your time?

Unhinged was OK Crowe was either wearing a fat suit or got pretty darned big. Is T21 the best movie theater?

Yes Tenet is worth seeing, it's intentionally a movie where people don't understand what's going on, the reviews (8\10) say just go with it.

Probably T21 is the best as it's the newest but i like the Avenue one, big enough and empty daytime

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, johng said:

Do you have to wear a mask and sit 2 meters away from your wife,girlfriend,family ?

they do sell food and drinks now right ?

Lol......I think the popcorn and drink ban only lasted about one week......Without popcorn movies can not survive.....

On 9/3/2020 at 4:42 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Yes Tenet is worth seeing, it's intentionally a movie where people don't understand what's going on, the reviews (8\10) say just go with it.

Probably T21 is the best as it's the newest but i like the Avenue one, big enough and empty daytime

...went to see Tenet as well - for me I think the movie would have been substantially more interesting if would have either had subtitles or clearer dialogue...however can not know for sure as don't really know what they were talking.  If there were a theatre showing it dubbed in Thai but with english subtitles, in retrospect I would go for that. May sound weird but that is how I feel

7 minutes ago, mran66 said:

...went to see Tenet as well - for me I think the movie would have been substantially more interesting if would have either had subtitles or clearer dialogue...however can not know for sure as don't really know what they were talking.  If there were a theatre showing it dubbed in Thai but with english subtitles, in retrospect I would go for that. May sound weird but that is how I feel

there was a bit of mumbling for sure, maybe that was on purpose too. Really they should have provided an explanation manual which we could have referred to throughout the movie

• Haha 1