Trump encourages supporters to try to vote twice, sparking uproar

webfact

11 minutes ago, CALSinCM said:

He's trolling the left and getting the exact results that he's looking for.  A hoard of frenzied liberals frothing at the mouth and spitting vitriol while taking to the streets again to burn the cities, destroy businesses, and create anarchy. 
What the liberals who take the bait don't realize that when the far-left goes violent, the independents and others sitting on the fence in the November elections are going to get off of the fence and vote for whomever promises are return to law and order.  The more violence that is brought to the streets, the better the conservatives will do in the November elections. 

Ahhh nooo that would happen after the election if he gets away with it

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sujo said:

The elections are free from fraud. Stop promoting fake russian news.

When you say that elections are "free from fraud", do you mean that there have been no instances of fraud in US elections?

I want to clarify because I might have misunderstood what you are saying.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Tug said:

Yes absolutely have you ever voted in an American election?normally pretty close lots and lots and lots of folks close together touching the same things in a grocery store you have much more room fewer people and the option of ordering online and having the food delivered to your car personally the wife and I go in following all safety protocols and one time I wore my U.S. Navy mk 5 brass helmet in for a gag we all had some fun with that(bit uncomfortable though)further more there is no proof mail in voting is open to fraud just because trump says it is drop the russan dis information 

Or just play by the rules and request an absentee ballot to your specific address instead of making the state mail a ballot to everyone on the voter roll. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Why would any sane person vote by mail and then put themselves at risk by going to the poll stations? Why not just go to the poll stations and vote in the first place? Instead of committing a felony by voting twice.

Good question. The only rational purpose I can see is to get some evidence whether voter fraud by mail, or perhaps unacceptably long delays by mail, does exist. After the election, a survey could be conducted to determine how many people were allowed to vote at the polling booth, despite their previously voting by mail.

Whether or not such a practice would be illegal, and in what States it would be illegal, should be addressed. If such a practice is determined to be illegal in certain States, then that would encourage all those who are concerned about the issue of voter fraud, to vote in person at the poll stations, which is what Donald Trump wants.

• Like 1