PM Has Yet to Find New Finance Minister

rooster59

PM Has Yet to Find New Finance Minister

finance.JPG

BANGKOK, Sept 4 (TNA) — Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has not chosen anyone to be the new finance minister despite some nominations from the coalition-core Palang Pracharath Party and other sources.

A Government House source gave the update after the resignation of Finance Minister Predee Daochai. The source said Gen Prayut had not decided on the successor because he had reshuffled his cabinet less than a month ago.

Besides, Mr Predee’s resignation did not have an impact on the economic work of the government because the prime minister already had his economic advisers, especially those in the Center for Economic Situation Administration.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-530342

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-09-05

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

i have no experience doing this job so i should be very qualified. Lets see what to do first? What are these submarines for? Come to think of it, what is the military for? Wow this job is easy, I just saved a ton of money. Maybe we should actually complete one of the new train construction projects before starting another one. What else? 

NCC, can you fix the Baht please? Thanks. 

47 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

NCC, can you fix the Baht please? Thanks. 

What? Is that something the work as finance minister includes? I thought BOT had the sole right for creating that disaster.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can take that job, if farang qualified! Easy job, don't know why they be afraid that job! 

Only count submarines 3.9 billion + Pm 4 billion bth + coverment officers 8 billion bth+ education 1000 bth + road safety 1 bth. Easy! I forget army budget 227 billion bth!

Where all money go!?

Edited by 2 is 1

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

the prime minister already had his economic advisers, especially those in the Center for Economic Situation Administration

And what a great job they are all doing so they've renamed it to Center for Economic Situation Armageddon  

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Because he has not yet had time to count all the brown envelope contents.????

Not this time Colin.

Old senile but still very powerful Prawit will decide this. And he reseved this job already for his buddy Santi Promphat. Wanna bet?

• Like 2

Best strategy for Thailand?  Leave the job vacant indefinitely.  That way, international currency traders will shun the Baht and continue to speculate and invest elsewhere.  And the Baht will slowly sink to where it belongs—about 5-10% lower than today’s valuation.

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Besides, Mr Predee’s resignation did not have an impact on the economic work of the government because the prime minister already had his economic advisers

I can imagine that meeting.

PM : We need more jobs.

Military 'economic' Advisers : Buying more subs will create a million new jobs.

PM: Approved

• Sad 1