Outbound Flights

30 minutes ago, FlyingThai said:

First time I had a look on the UK's list of quarantine (exempt) countries and it's total craziness.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors

There are countries on there with TONS of Covid yet others such as Thailand have to go into quarantine? Nuts!

The US list is even more ridiculous and is all about politics not preventing covid.  They still completely ban anyone coming from countries with very few cases like china and Ireland.  But anyone from India (which currently has nearly 100,000 daily cases) is welcome with no quarantine required.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, johnmell said:

Why is Vietnam on the exempt list, but Thailand isnt.

I assume it due to Thailand being closed to everybody unless they qualify for a certificate of entry and has a 14 day supervised quarantine requirement.

6 hours ago, Phillip9 said:

The US list is even more ridiculous and is all about politics not preventing covid.  They still completely ban anyone coming from countries with very few cases like china and Ireland.  But anyone from India (which currently has nearly 100,000 daily cases) is welcome with no quarantine required.

India decided to exclude China from 5G installations. You scratch my back and I scratch yours.