Monk comes to the air of stricken foreigners - tears all round as he buys them food

webfact

5 hours ago, warcy said:

In Arabic countries, there is a belief that all those who believe in other religions like Buddhism will go to hell after death.

The Muslims even destroyed many Buddhist statues in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc believing them as Satan worshippers.

Now, they know which religion is compassionate and which are not.

That's not strictly true. 

A good summary is the statement of the famous scholar Sufyan Ath-Thawri, he said: “If I had to choose between my mother and Allah to judge me on the day of judgment, I would choose Allah.” He knew God’s justice and mercy transcends anything we can imagine.

Another thing we need to realise is that we do not truly know the ends of those who disbelieve — generally speaking. It must be noted that according to Islamic theology if someone was not given the right message of Islam they will have an excuse and will be tested on the Day of Judgment.

The following Hadith supports this view (and there are verses in the Qur’an that provide similar principles):

“There are four (who will protest) to God on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between messengers). The deaf man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.’ The insane man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.’ The very old man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.’ The man who died during the fatrah will say, ‘O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.’ He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.” (Authentic Hadith narrated by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban).

There are other hadiths and verses of the Qur’an that indicate that God will not allow anyone to enter hell until people have been given the correct message of Islam.

God is ‘The Just’ and no one will be treated unjustly. This is why, when a Non-Muslim has passed away, it is considered un-Islamic to pass judgement on their final abode (some scholars stipulate: unless they were enemies of Islam and had received the message). No one knows what is in someone else’s heart and whether someone was given the right message in the right way.

However, from a creedal and societal point of view, Non-Muslims who died will be buried as Non-Muslims. This does not mean that this is their final judgement. In reality, God is maximally and perfectly just and merciful, so no one will be treated unmercifully and no one will be treated unjustly.

People who have heard the message of Islam in a sound and correct way will have to account for their denial. However, whoever dies without having heard the message of Islam, or heard it in a distorted form, (and never sought the truth) will be given an opportunity to accept the truth.

Echoing the principles from the various verses of the Qur’an and the Prophetic traditions, the eleventh-century theologian, Al-Ghazali, summarises this nuanced approach. He argues that people who never heard the message of Islam will have an excuse:

“In fact, I would say that, God willing, most of the Byzantine Christians and the Turks of this age will be included in God’s mercy. I’m referring here to those who live in the farthest regions of Byzantium and Anatolia who have not come into contact with the message… They are excused.”

Al-Ghazali also argues that the people who heard negative things of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and his message will also be excused: “These people knew the name ‘Muhammad’, but nothing of his character or his qualities. Instead, all they heard since childhood is that a liar and imposter called ‘Muhammad’ claimed to be a prophet… This party, in my opinion, is like the first party. For even though they’ve heard his name, they heard the opposite of what his true qualities were. And this does not provide enough incentive for them to investigate [his true status].”

It is impermissible (haram) to make dua for forgiveness and the like for a Non-Muslim, for God says, “It is not for the Prophet and those who believe to pray for the forgiveness of unbelievers even though they may be near of kin after it has become clear that they are people of hellfire.” [Qur’an, 9: 113]

There are many hadiths that mention this, and there is the scholarly consensus (ijma`) on this matter. However, their fate is unknown, as per the discussion above. Notwithstanding, making dua for their guidance while they are alive is permissible.

Hope that's clear. ????????????????

19 hours ago, rkidlad said:

This is the epitome of good monking. Helping people and then posting about it on Facebook.

I hope you'll all go to his page, click like and follow!

good  monking ( if  there can be any, as it  actually  doesnt require you to "be"  a  monk) would  mean NOT  posting about it anywhere.

9 hours ago, bermondburi said:

That's not strictly true. 

A good summary is the statement of the famous scholar Sufyan Ath-Thawri, he said: “If I had to choose between my mother and Allah to judge me on the day of judgment, I would choose Allah.” He knew God’s justice and mercy transcends anything we can imagine.

Another thing we need to realise is that we do not truly know the ends of those who disbelieve — generally speaking. It must be noted that according to Islamic theology if someone was not given the right message of Islam they will have an excuse and will be tested on the Day of Judgment.

The following Hadith supports this view (and there are verses in the Qur’an that provide similar principles):

“There are four (who will protest) to God on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between messengers). The deaf man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.’ The insane man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.’ The very old man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.’ The man who died during the fatrah will say, ‘O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.’ He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.” (Authentic Hadith narrated by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban).

There are other hadiths and verses of the Qur’an that indicate that God will not allow anyone to enter hell until people have been given the correct message of Islam.

God is ‘The Just’ and no one will be treated unjustly. This is why, when a Non-Muslim has passed away, it is considered un-Islamic to pass judgement on their final abode (some scholars stipulate: unless they were enemies of Islam and had received the message). No one knows what is in someone else’s heart and whether someone was given the right message in the right way.

However, from a creedal and societal point of view, Non-Muslims who died will be buried as Non-Muslims. This does not mean that this is their final judgement. In reality, God is maximally and perfectly just and merciful, so no one will be treated unmercifully and no one will be treated unjustly.

People who have heard the message of Islam in a sound and correct way will have to account for their denial. However, whoever dies without having heard the message of Islam, or heard it in a distorted form, (and never sought the truth) will be given an opportunity to accept the truth.

Echoing the principles from the various verses of the Qur’an and the Prophetic traditions, the eleventh-century theologian, Al-Ghazali, summarises this nuanced approach. He argues that people who never heard the message of Islam will have an excuse:

“In fact, I would say that, God willing, most of the Byzantine Christians and the Turks of this age will be included in God’s mercy. I’m referring here to those who live in the farthest regions of Byzantium and Anatolia who have not come into contact with the message… They are excused.”

Al-Ghazali also argues that the people who heard negative things of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and his message will also be excused: “These people knew the name ‘Muhammad’, but nothing of his character or his qualities. Instead, all they heard since childhood is that a liar and imposter called ‘Muhammad’ claimed to be a prophet… This party, in my opinion, is like the first party. For even though they’ve heard his name, they heard the opposite of what his true qualities were. And this does not provide enough incentive for them to investigate [his true status].”

It is impermissible (haram) to make dua for forgiveness and the like for a Non-Muslim, for God says, “It is not for the Prophet and those who believe to pray for the forgiveness of unbelievers even though they may be near of kin after it has become clear that they are people of hellfire.” [Qur’an, 9: 113]

There are many hadiths that mention this, and there is the scholarly consensus (ijma`) on this matter. However, their fate is unknown, as per the discussion above. Notwithstanding, making dua for their guidance while they are alive is permissible.

Hope that's clear. ????????????????

Book  of nonsense and Bs  just  like the Bible 

• Like 2

......tears all around as he buys them food.

I am disappointed. I was expecting a video of a monk running frantically around some food stalls buying lots of food then taking it back to the air of the foreigners.

This must be some kind of special air the foreigners had already purchased and brought with them.

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did the Jordanian man ask anybody for food?

I find it hard to believe that nobody would give him anything to eat if he would ask.

Over the years I saw many shop owners give food for free to people in need who ask and I would be surprised if the guy from this story would not receive anything.

but it wouldn't have made the news headlines if he had (asked)  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mikebell said:

Where did the monk get his money from?  Did he post on his Facebook page using his latest Samsung?

I was pretty much thinking the same thing.  I knew very few monks who had enough money in their pockets to be able to afford to buy someone a meal.  Unless we're talking about a bowl of noodles which most Thai's can get for about 20 baht. 

On 9/9/2020 at 11:32 AM, ezzra said:

What? a dozen Arab embassies and consulates in Thailand and non would offer an assistant? so much for arab brotherly love...

Embassies are generally closed on public holidays though some may have duty staff on call.

On 9/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, Pilotman said:

It may appear like that to an outsider, but I just don't believe that to be true. The Monk mafia will always look after their own. They are a waste of space and of no use to the community they pretend to serve. When they stop driving around in Mercs, stop using high tech phones, stop shagging vulnerable teenagers, and stop travelling first class, I may start to take them seriously. In saying all that, they are no different to Christian vicars and Muslim clerics.  They are mostly hypocrites, not worthy of respect or even consideration. 

Try living in rural Thailand where the equivalent of a monks Mercedes is a ride on the back of a pickup or a samlor. Yes the monks still get alms but not as much as before. Many Thais give as much as they can afford which is a lot less nowadays.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, billd766 said:

Try living in rural Thailand where the equivalent of a monks Mercedes is a ride on the back of a pickup or a samlor. Yes the monks still get alms but not as much as before. Many Thais give as much as they can afford which is a lot less nowadays.

Exactly, I don't know how many times I've ridden in the back of a pickup going somewhere.  In the rural area's, everyone shares. Now a days, they still share but just a little less. 

• Like 1