Ex-WTO chief positive Thai economy will improve next year

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Mr Supachai also denied a claim he has been offered the position of the new Minister of Finance by the Prime Minister.

How much was he paid for his verbal support to say that there will be an increase of the ever shrinking economy.  Tell us more please, I am waiting to hear how the economy will expand instead of contract further.  Is it by forcing Japan and S. Korea to buy more products? At first they deny, then lo and behold...Bam

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Mr Supachai Panitchpakdi, a former Director General of the World Trade Organization (WTO) disclosed today that he expects Thai economic recovery post COVID-19 to take some time, starting in Q3 and Q4 this year, with a better performance expected early next year.

I was willing to start taking this story seriously, until I read the country would start improving Q3 & Q4 of this year and early next

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I was willing to start taking this story seriously, until I read the country would start improving Q3 & Q4 of this year and early next

I also was prepared to start taking the report seriously.

Then I got only as far as Paragraph 2, and read the reporters name

It was Thai

Another Dreamer

Time to put the kettle on for a Cuppa.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

God help us if and when (as the experts say) a really horrific pandemic one day hits us with a 20% death rate.

yes, lets save up money for if and when that day comes

rather then pi$$ing the money away on a flu with 0.001 death toll targeting the old.

at this rate, we cant afford a defense if the day comes when its needed