U.S. President Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

webfact

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

8 overall. In some contested states, margins lower. What with the elector system, it's not a sure thing.

I'd rather be 8 points ahead than 8 points behind. There's now only a couple of points difference in Texas of all places.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Chances that trump is trolling? 

I suspect it.

Also, a week or two ago there was a rumor that someone in the inner circle tested positive.  Maybe that was a test run to explore the possibility.

• Like 2

Just now, RichardColeman said:

If I was Trump I'd milk it for all it was worth and get the election delayed. I imagine Biden trying to push through an election against a man on a respirator would work against him big time

Well, it's a man on a respirator who ignored the advice of his own team of experts.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, polpott said:

I'd rather be 8 points ahead than 8 points behind. There's now only a couple of points difference in Texas of all places.

It'll hang on  the Lonesome Dove electors...which,as you know,is no place for old men..there'll be blood but it is how the west was won.

Edited by Odysseus123

3 minutes ago, Cod Face said:

Bear in mind that the death numbers that you quoted are for those who tested positive for Covid-19 at the time of death and include those who would have died anyway from underlying illnesses even if they hadn't contracted the virus. 

Bear in mind that they didn’t make it that far but died before they could die of “underlying illnesses”. But yeah, “relax”. 

• Like 1