Survey finds negative views of China soar among advanced economies

webfact

Okay, even if China does not show up to be the most reliable and nice country in the world, who can trust this survey. The survey is made by one of their enemies and has out of that reason already taken a stance in the matter. Out of what I believe they asked about 28 countries and got a majority of negative views on China. After that they probably downsized the survey to only the 10 most negative countries and took in another 4 to make it have a microscopic chance to be trustworthy.

The survey probably also carries Donald "Mr Covid-19" Trumps seal of approval. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

even if China does not show up to be the most reliable and nice country in the world, who can trust this survey.

It seems that also you have negative views about China. But at the same time you do not trust the outcome of this poll? ????  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I'm not quiet reading your statement ,forgive me! Whats your view on china ? It seems your saying there are no rats ( corrupt communist officials) in china 

The ones who left the ship, the rats, were the corrupt officials at that time! Mao pushed them to the beach but the bastards could swim ...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

It seems that also you have negative views about China. But at the same time you do not trust the outcome of this poll? ????  

You are right, I do not fancy China especially much. However, I would not put my trust about the worlds opinion in a poll made by their worst enemy. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dimitriv said:

Maybe you can give us some names of countries around China without negative views about China?  China has problems with every country. Except maybe with North Korea.

The Phillipines have said that they will put China before others.  At least in today's press.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Matzzon said:

You are right, I do not fancy China especially much. However, I would not put my trust about the worlds opinion in a poll made by their worst enemy. 

Spin doctors on both sides arguing over the patient that is already dead. :cheesy:

• Haha 2