TAT: We'll be top five tourism revenue earners in the WORLD in 2021 - tourists to spend 1.5 TRILLION

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

And the tourism council of Thailand chief was reported today as saying that Thai domestic tourism has, so far at least, proved to be well short of expectations. 

Expect the same at year end 2021.

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Yea but they included a pic' .. an' if I'm honest they don't look blue or sofa like to me .. leading me to conclude your emails are trying to sucker me in .. unlike the poor sick buffalo's ..

but this is serious stuff now .. they carry on fiddling while Rome carries on burning despite the porkie pie in the sky claims about next year .. and tomorrow there will be another bonkers headline or scheme to perpetuate the self delusion ..

'if I'm honest they don't look blue or sofa like to me'   If you can't work them out I can see why you failed your exam in basic perversion.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Suua said:

Do you think he said this to wind up TV participants?.....or am I crediting him with too much intelligence?

I often think they do it just to wind us up. 

• Like 1

The daily evidence that there idiots only in the tourism ministry. For the last 50 year tourism was a self-runner. What we read now every day since month is the full thai toursim adminsitration competence. A new day, a new super, master plan. Cant await till next day.

Edited by FarangJon
  • Thanks 1