Hammocks In Chiang Mai ?

franckyfrancky

I am assuming you have already looked in Warorot market, and Lamyai market (across the street)? I seem to recall multiple vendors selling hammocks in Lamyai...

Edited by mcgriffith

Am I the only one who thought of that simpsons episode where Homer goes to work for this guy who thinks Homer is awesome at his job and hires him out in another city to be in charge of stuff and Homer has an idea to get his workers to work harder - Hammocks! So they can nap and be fresh and work harder.

Am I the only one who thought of that simpsons episode where Homer goes to work for this guy who thinks Homer is awesome

No but you are probably the only one who thought that your comment was on topic, which is about where to buy hammocks not their use in animated films

:o

CB

Am I the only one who thought of that simpsons episode where Homer goes to work for this guy who thinks Homer is awesome

No but you are probably the only one who thought that your comment was on topic, which is about where to buy hammocks not their use in animated films

:D

CB

Further off-topic, sorry, but the instances in life which don't remind me of something from the Simpsons are becoming frighteningly rare! :o