Child with a thai woman??

lovethai123

12 hours ago, Elkski said:

I like the OP.  He is expressing his feelings  all!  I guess o now understand India better.  I have read about the caste system.  

As to the luk Krueng the thai women i know want a baby with a western man. 

I also know dark skin is so looked down upon by thai people.   Thus the billion baht skin  whitening  product industry.   

I can understand the Asian fever thing.  

And  bringing home a foriegn woman is even frowned upon in my own family.   But I say <deleted> and plan to do just that.  I dont see myself living in Thailand.   Its to hot, polluted,  and I'm anal about DIRTFT (doing it right the first time). 

If your  30, wealthy with no need to work. Surely you can workout for your self esteem and longevity.    If you are in love with this woman who has a child amd your sure she loves you for more than  the support.  Only you can know this.   I have had TV tools post on my threads that my fiance probably has brothers or is stepping out or has multiple sponsors.  It hurts but since we talk every morning and her night  I know this isn't  true.   I have  the advice I have read and never sent her a regular salary.  I'm lucky as she has a respectable job and  can stand on her own 2 feet.  Also she is childless.   Im not sure I could handle another man's young child  in my life or disrespectful teens.     You don't say her her baby's dad is 100% gone or not?  You do say you can't even tell a friend about dating  a thai woman.   Where do all your friends and family think you have been traveling to?

If you have enough money why can't you just move to some neutral country? Or try to bring about  change  in yiur country?  I don't think you said you don't like thai English.   I think you said  you don't  like pinya as they speak better english than you.   You sound like a seasoned  punter of many Asian countries,  so how is this better than being an  ex Bargirl?

Where did you get all this wisdumb, spelled wrong on purpose.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

So do men... by the way, what you were citing about Ph is not correct. Pinoi is the male for Pinai...... 

im sorry, but blame the brit. they ruled us for 200 yrs, stole a lot of money, and valuable artifacts  and still they didn't leave a few good teachers back who cud teach us English, i am sorry 

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The child will usually be judged on the appearance of the mother. 

She looks like Chinese though.  Anyhow , there is no child now. We haven't met since the virus started. there is a possibility that she might want to finish the relationship and find a new man. I am not the one to blame for this. As per current situation Thais are not letting my people in. They want Chinese who could spend 400000 baht.  ????????????

I asked about people's opinion, clearly said on page 3 or 4 that the plan of a child is dropped and now we are on page 21. 

Edited by lovethai123

VOA officer????? In case you didn't know they are IO's..... SETV ???? Sexual Education Training Vacation????? 5555555

Sexual Education Training Vacation ????????????????????????

Fat finger???? 555555  Just kidding... trying to spice up a bit this boring subject. lol

be careful.. many ladyboys are there in pattaya who might harm u. and im nt joking here. Anyways we r nt ladies and shudnt be discussing abt gold.  

Edited by lovethai123

15 hours ago, Elkski said:

If your  30, wealthy with no need to work. Surely you can workout for your self esteem and longevity.    If you are in love with this woman who has a child amd your sure she loves you for more than  the support.  Only you can know this.   I have had TV tools post on my threads that my fiance probably has brothers or is stepping out or has multiple sponsors.  It hurts but since we talk every morning and her night  I know this isn't  true.   I have  the advice I have read and never sent her a regular salary.  I'm lucky as she has a respectable job and  can stand on her own 2 feet.  Also she is childless.   Im not sure I could handle another man's young child  in my life or disrespectful teens.     You don't say her her baby's dad is 100% gone or not?  You do say you can't even tell a friend about dating  a thai woman.   Where do all your friends and family think you have been traveling to?

If you have enough money why can't you just move to some neutral country? Or try to bring about  change  in yiur country?  I don't think you said you don't like thai English.   I think you said  you don't  like pinya as they speak better english than you.   You sound like a seasoned  punter of many Asian countries,  so how is this better than being an  ex Bargirl?

baby daddy works in korea. saw his FB. 

I randomly video call her and not once she was found in a weird place and never she disconnects the calls.. She is either at home or working. Since many TV members had cheating woman so they try to tell me to be careful and they find it hard to believe that this girl aint cheating.

Which neutral countries would u suggest ?  

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 8:20 PM, lovethai123 said:

Hi!

I haven't seen my "thai girlfriend" for a long time. We communicate via phone apps. I am in my country while she is in hers. I am waiting for regular flights to start.

I am thinking of having a child with her. It's just a thought as of now. I am in my mid thirties and she is in her late twenties. She has a child from a thai man already but she was never legally married. I guess that's how it works there seeing the huge number of single moms in that country. But things are different for foreigners I suppose.

I find it impossible to find a girl in my own country  due to various factors. 

The purpose of a marriage is to have a child and that purpose can be fulfilled by a "thai /pinoy/  girlfriend". I have been involved with this girl for a few years now and I have supported her during this pandemic as well even though there was no possibility of meeting. 

I have a few questions :-

1. Will the child be considered as illegitimate and looked down upon in the Thai society? 

2. Will the birth certificate of the child bear my name even if I am not legally married to his/her mother? Can the child have my last name? 

3. Will the child automatically have Thai nationality even though I am the father and not a permanent resident ? 

4. Will I be eligible for some kind of visa which allows me to visit Thailand whenever I want to meet my child? ( I don't want to live in Thailand)

5. Are schools where medium of instruction is English available across Thailand? If yes then what is the yearly expense. 

Before you are getting married, get to know Thailand a bit better and discuss most of these things with your future wife.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, bwpage3 said:

Having a child and being an absent father is the cruelest thing you could ever do to a child.

It is downright selfish and just plain wrong.

I don't think he said he planned to be absent, did he?  Seems like you're maybe jumping to conclusions...

1. Generally, the poorer or less educated the Thai is the more they will look down on your kid. Or maybe they just show it more due to lack of manners and etiquette. Or maybe they need to find someone to feel superior to since they are at the bottom of their own society.

2. Yes, yes.

3. Yes

4. Yes.

5. Bangkok has good schools. English programs are generally awful, unless you can pay 500k a year. Why not a good Thai school? It will cost 100k or less.

Why do you even want to do this if you don't want to live in Thailand? This all seems odd. What's the point in making a kid to live in a country you know nothing about?

Anyway, each to their own, I suppose.