Child with a thai woman??

lovethai123

On 11/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, lovethai123 said:

The girl in question has already passed all those tests. That is why I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I can't live permanently in thailand. I can only visit regularly to meet the child

Only an unconscious father can make these arguments, I assume you know you were raised without a father so you have no experience of what it means to have a father who takes care of his son every day or you are just here to waste everyone's TV time

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ICELANDMAN said:

you are just here to waste everyone's TV time

i think i had mentioned the matter is closed somewhere on page 3 or 4 . but since people kept answering i kept playing too. 

i was looking for  opinions and almost everyone said it's bad. I can't be discussing this with people i know in real  life. I can't even tell them I am seeing some girl from thailand. That's bad the reputation is of that country over here. leave apart marrying her and bringing her over here.

I did not come invite anyone personally to reply. this is a community and people are volunteering. What else? If their time is so precious they won't be here. May be they had free time and they chose to spend on TV . Some are trying to insult others just like you are doing over here. Go get a life. if ur time is so valuable u wont be here. 

But you must understand I am way above all that. I don't care about trolls like you. 

Edited by lovethai123
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Dexxter said:

OK. I just read the part about you being from India and people not liking Asians, or talking behind your back. When I bring my Thai wife back to Australia I am sure people talk behind our backs because I am much, much older than her. BUt we don't give a damn what people say or think because it is OUR life not theirs. As long as the government does not discriminate against you what do other people's opinions matter? Having an absentee child is much worse than worrying what other people think about you.

valid point. Thanks for bringing it up 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

i think i had mentioned the matter is closed somewhere on page 3 or 4 . but since people kept answering i kept playing too. 

i was looking for  opinions and almost everyone said it's bad. I can't be discussing this with people i know in real  life. I can't even tell them I am seeing some girl from thailand. That's bad the reputation is of that country over here. leave apart marrying her and bringing her over here.

I did not come invite anyone personally to reply. this is a community and people are volunteering. What else? If their time is so precious they won't be here. May be they had free time and they chose to spend on TV . Some are trying to insult others just like you are doing over here. Go get a life. if ur time is so valuable u wont be here. 

But you must understand I am way above all that. I don't care about trolls like you. 

I am not surprised that you are an Indian who does not have the <deleted> to take responsibility as a father, because your family does not decide who you have to marry as is your custom, or I forgot here you think you are someone respected on TV to tell your stupid things.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:41 PM, Lacessit said:

Your child will be "luk krueng" ( half Thai ) and hence looked down on by all Thais. Unless you are going to bring the child up outside Thailand, forget it.

sorry mate but from my own experience of having a child with my thai wife   my son is thought no less of than any of the other kids here in fact a lot are envious of the little farang noi    or is it just us  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

sorry mate but from my own experience of having a child with my thai wife   my son is thought no less of than any of the other kids here in fact a lot are envious of the little farang noi    or is it just us  

Maybe it's just you, I tend not to rely on statistical populations of one to make inferences.

As long as he is happy, that's all that matters.

• Like 1

I like the OP.  He is expressing his feelings  all!  I guess o now understand India better.  I have read about the caste system.  

As to the luk Krueng the thai women i know want a baby with a western man. 

I also know dark skin is so looked down upon by thai people.   Thus the billion baht skin  whitening  product industry.   

I can understand the Asian fever thing.  

And  bringing home a foriegn woman is even frowned upon in my own family.   But I say <deleted> and plan to do just that.  I dont see myself living in Thailand.   Its to hot, polluted,  and I'm anal about DIRTFT (doing it right the first time). 

If your  30, wealthy with no need to work. Surely you can workout for your self esteem and longevity.    If you are in love with this woman who has a child amd your sure she loves you for more than  the support.  Only you can know this.   I have had TV tools post on my threads that my fiance probably has brothers or is stepping out or has multiple sponsors.  It hurts but since we talk every morning and her night  I know this isn't  true.   I have  the advice I have read and never sent her a regular salary.  I'm lucky as she has a respectable job and  can stand on her own 2 feet.  Also she is childless.   Im not sure I could handle another man's young child  in my life or disrespectful teens.     You don't say her her baby's dad is 100% gone or not?  You do say you can't even tell a friend about dating  a thai woman.   Where do all your friends and family think you have been traveling to?

If you have enough money why can't you just move to some neutral country? Or try to bring about  change  in yiur country?  I don't think you said you don't like thai English.   I think you said  you don't  like pinya as they speak better english than you.   You sound like a seasoned  punter of many Asian countries,  so how is this better than being an  ex Bargirl?

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 5:54 PM, lovethai123 said:

i am not racist. i have a few friends whose skin is darker than mine and i once slept with a kenyan girl in bangkok. i did tested myself for hiv thrice after that though...

how can i be racist when my people suffer from racism sometimes. i believe all men are born equal . 

i support trump though it doesnt matter as i am not an american.  that means i have a pair of large balls.

its nt easy to take any woman who looks chinese back in india. she will never be respected. if they know thailand nationality ,everyone wud talk behind my back that she was a hooker before.

According to your posts I would say: maybe your dick is not racist but you for sure are..... 

• Like 2

On 11/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, lovethai123 said:

if thats the only case how are there mixed race babies.. stupid woman come in all races and colors.. 

So do men... by the way, what you were citing about Ph is not correct. Pinoi is the male for Pinai...... 

On 11/7/2020 at 6:30 PM, rumak said:

this novel is engrossing ............ i can hardly put it down

sex, lies, videocalls,  curry !    business deals,  women's squeels,  training wheels,  curry !

Starts to look a bit like " Dinasty" the serie ..... Next episode : I saw something falling out of the sky . 5555555

On 11/7/2020 at 6:31 PM, Mavideol said:

since you haven't seen her for quite some time, are you sure she still has Only 1 child ?  usually they have an uncle or a cousin, as well an ex that may visit them as they wish and/or need.... nearby /close by relationships are hard, imagine the far away ones

Mother,fathers ( most of the time several ), aunts, sisters and brothers, buffaloes, etc...... 55555555

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2020 at 6:34 PM, lovethai123 said:

why r  u jealous if someone has enough money without working.. i worked intelligently and built a business when boys of my age were chasing girls and spending money on them to be able to touch the titties.  smart work pays. but now i feel bored at home..

i am still legally employed but dont work there. i get kind of a payment every month which is enough. 

Isn't that the description of a pimp?????

On 11/7/2020 at 6:47 PM, teacherclaire said:

Who knows what this dude is flashing when he sees Monika? 3 baht of gold is impressing. 

I have 4  baht around my ring finger! 

Fat finger???? 555555  Just kidding... trying to spice up a bit this boring subject. lol

On 11/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, lovethai123 said:

a farang bar owner suggested so.. but there is a bit of issue.. when i return home the customs officials wud inspect the chain and ask questions like when i purchased it etc..there is a heavy customs duty on gold. 

and i wasnt questioned by IO. it was VOA desk officer... She was jst not happy why i come thailand so much...

but after seeing papers she let me go but instructed me to come with SETV next time. which i did.. but a nice jomtien IO officer said dont worry. she do her job.

VOA officer????? In case you didn't know they are IO's..... SETV ???? Sexual Education Training Vacation????? 5555555

• Haha 2